GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap car insurance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/05/05 at 22:10
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Any idea where I can find cheap car insurance? I'm 17 years old male. My car is a ford fiesta. m reg.
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Timmargh wrote:
> s2pid wrote:
> cr'ppled
>
> ...

dahahaahahahaha
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:17
Regular
"kill or be killed"
I got one ... Boston brokers cheapest I got out of 26 insurance company. their quotes is £1,150
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Don't worry I was paying similar insurance cost at your age.

Currently im paying £650 for a group 13 car under my own name on a 10 month bonus accelerator and I was paying £850 for a group 16 car at the age of 20 onwards car as a named driver both insured with Elephant.

Im 25 now so hopefully it can only get cheaper from now on but yeh i'll give Quinn a go, quite a few people have recommended them to me now.
Wed 04/05/05 at 06:50
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> Bullet, how old are you? we seem to be in the same boat.

I be 22 :)

> I might try Quinn to see what they can offer.

Wouldn't hurt to get a quote off their site (can't remember the URL, google will though). I think Tesco quoted me something daft like £1200, yet Quinn quoted me £860, fully comp. Still crappy, but I doubt I'll find any cheaper. I just can't wait for the day my insurance plummets to pocket-friendly goodness.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
s2pid wrote:
> cr'ppled

Tue 03/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Bullet, how old are you? we seem to be in the same boat.

I might try Quinn to see what they can offer.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:54
Regular
"long time"
10 years i`ve been driving and full no claims :)

Just lucky , and a good driver ...

My insurance a bit more with my car being an import.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:29
Regular
I used Elephant once. They were the best for me at the time.

I've been driving for almost 5 years now, but only have 1 Years NCD due to me driving on my Dad's insurance for the most part.

At the moment though, Quinn have offered me the best price so I think I'll be going with them when it's time to renew.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Cheap car insurance for young drivers is difficult, especially when you have limited no claims. I am 25 and ever since I passed at 17 ive been using Elephant, they tend to be pretty competative for younger drivers.

I recently recommended them to my manager who is in his late 30's and he also found them to be the cheapest.
Tue 03/05/05 at 10:06
Regular
"long time"
Time_Warp wrote:
> I heard Tesco's is actually quite good.

They really good dropped mine by £200 this year :)

Im getting old though ..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.