GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"From Russia With Love"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'From Russia With Love'.
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:26
Regular
This is probably old, but it's news to me.

So EA are attempting to do what Rareware did to Goldeneye?

Probably be ok as light entertainment, anything'll be better than EA's most recent Bond release.

Trailer: [URL]http://media.cube.ign.com/media/729/729459/vids_1.html?fromint=1[/URL]
Mon 02/05/05 at 15:56
The good thing is that they're building on EoN, which was a good game with refreshing (for EA) new features. Thing is, they've made it into a annual franchise - great for money and the gullible drones that buy it, but people are becoming less and less susceptible to EA's franchise "charm". If they, God forbid - skipped a year - maybe gamers would look foward to them more.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:34
Regular
Haha :D

I meant safe in that EA know they'll make money from them :P
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
"Safe" games. Innit. :)

Need for Speed is the "safest" by far.
Mon 02/05/05 at 13:16
Regular
Trouble is, they still sell fairly well. Which means EA know they can release another Bond game and make profits from them. They're 'safe' games for EA. Like Fifa for example.
Mon 02/05/05 at 11:02
Regular
Every Bond game since Tomorrow Never Dies has been EA trying to do the "next Goldeneye". Each time the result is at best "quite good", and at worst, AWFUL.
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
To be honest, I'm totally fed up of the James Bond games. The last few were all average at best.

Rogue Agent was boring as hell. I played a demo of Everything Or Nothing and switched it off after a few minutes. Nightfire bought me some enjoyment, but only because one of the multiplayer levels was awesome. Agent Under Fire was a stinker.

I don't expect this one to be any better than the last few. It's been said a thousand times before but I'll say it again, no Bond can ever live up to the standard of Goldeneye. I wish they would stop trying.
Mon 02/05/05 at 10:26
Regular
This is probably old, but it's news to me.

So EA are attempting to do what Rareware did to Goldeneye?

Probably be ok as light entertainment, anything'll be better than EA's most recent Bond release.

Trailer: [URL]http://media.cube.ign.com/media/729/729459/vids_1.html?fromint=1[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.