GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Wed 04/05/05 at 00:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I agree about the Lib Dems. However, I'm worried about how they would run the country if they got into power.

With respect to Respect (no pun intended, okay maybe there was a slight intention) Galloway was kicked out of his party due to the blatant media whitewash, especially with The Telegraph. No evidence has come forward of any wrongdoing's he's ever committed apart from meeting with Saddam Hussein. Having said that, Respect won't win my vote simply because of the simple fact that they're too newly formed and can't grasp the intricacies of running a government, be it on a national level or otherwise. I'd never vote for Labour after their debacle in lieu of the Iraq War and the Tories' policies verge on racism/fascism. Therefore, by the process of healthy elimination, I'll vote for the Lib Dems. Forget about my earlier misgivings. The state the country is in now, it would take a major disaster to make it any worse. Give them a chance and see how they do; yopu might be mildy surprised at the results.
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I agree about the Lib Dems. However, I'm worried about how they would run the country if they got into power.

With respect to Respect (no pun intended, okay maybe there was a slight intention) Galloway was kicked out of his party due to the blatant media whitewash, especially with The Telegraph. No evidence has come forward of any wrongdoing's he's ever committed apart from meeting with Saddam Hussein. Having said that, Respect won't win my vote simply because of the simple fact that they're too newly formed and can't grasp the intricacies of running a government, be it on a national level or otherwise. I'd never vote for Labour after their debacle in lieu of the Iraq War and the Tories' policies verge on racism/fascism. Therefore, by the process of healthy elimination, I'll vote for the Lib Dems. Forget about my earlier misgivings. The state the country is in now, it would take a major disaster to make it any worse. Give them a chance and see how they do; you might be mildy surprised at the results.
Regular
"Brownium Motion"

With respect to Respect (no pun intended, okay maybe there was a slight intention) Galloway was kicked out of his party due to the blatant media whitewash, especially with The Telegraph. No evidence has come forward of any wrongdoing's he's ever committed apart from meeting with Saddam Hussein. Having said that, Respect won't win my vote simply because of the simple fact that they're too newly formed and can't grasp the intricacies of running a government, be it on a national level or otherwise. I'd never vote for Labour after their debacle in lieu of the Iraq War and the Tories' policies verge on racism/fascism. Therefore, by the process of healthy elimination, I'll vote for the Lib Dems. Forget about my earlier misgivings. The state the country is in now, it would take a major disaster to make it any worse. Give them a chance and see how they do; you might be mildy surprised at the results.
Wed 04/05/05 at 08:42
Regular
"Don't let me down"
If Lib Dems get into power it would mean anyone caught dealing smack or crack won't get banged up! I don't know about you lot but I for one think it stinks. What next, counciling for murderers, a child care course for pedophiles, disgrace.
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
kevstar wrote:
> If Lib Dems get into power it would mean anyone caught dealing smack
> or crack won't get banged up! I don't know about you lot but I for
> one think it stinks. What next, counciling for murderers, a child
> care course for pedophiles, disgrace.

Link please. All I can find is "As Lib Dem frontbencher, Jenny Tonge MP, explained, "at the Spring Conference in Manchester this year, the Liberal Democrats did vote to legalise cannabis, when international agreements could be made to do so, and to abolish criminal sentences for personal use of all drugs." (Jenny Tonge press release, 22 April 2002). Yet this would send out the signal that hard drugs - like crack cocaine - are socially acceptable and would cause an explosion in their use."
Wed 04/05/05 at 09:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
All my friends are voting Labour.
Their reasons make me sad.

" I don't care about Iraq, I just want a good economy so I can get a job when I leave Uni "

" You'll let the Tories in!! !
" Mate, we live in a Labour stronghold, Tories would NEVER win here "
" You're wasting your vote with the Lib Dems "

Not to mention our MP is a waanker
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
&*%& me kevstar, haven't you learned your lesson about unquestioningly believing what you read in whatever tabloid rag has caught your eye with front page pictures of some topless tart?

Like Pandaemonium says; lets see the links to this. Sounds like another example of engaging your mouth before allowing your brain to get into gear to me.
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/LD_uk_manifesto.pdf[/URL]

Well as it states in there own manifesto that they'd rather concentrate police efforts on tackling drug trafickers and those drug dealers who resort to crime to feed there habits, rather than criminalising possesing canabis for there own personal smoke. Then in the next section it states they will make non violent criminals such as fine defaulters, shop lifters and vandals to do tough community service rather than go to prison. Now forgive me if i'm wrong but surly that would put drug dealers in this bracket wouldn't it? After all it's a non violent crime.

And whats this about me putting my mouth before my brain? We agreed to disagree in our last debate, what I said I thought to be true, it's my view. If you would like to know where I got my information from it was from GMTV and when he said this I clicked "lib dems drug policy" on google, and there it was, there was also a load of other sites incuding one from the bbc which all mention the relaxed laws there manifesto.
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You just made a wild assumption.

Their main point is focusing police effort on the larger scale of drugs rather than dealing with somebody with a joint in their pocket.

Where exactly do they say " We'll let off drug dealers as long as they don't resort to crime to feed their habit ". I just don't get what you mean.

They're saying their going to tackle drug traffickers and drug dealers whilst putting small crimes into the good of the community rather than crowd prisons.

You're so stupid
Wed 04/05/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Stuff.

What I was just about to say, more or less word for word.

Hash is vastly different from crack and coke, as are the users.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.