GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 greatest albums"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/04/05 at 00:21
Regular
Not to sure about radiohead winning it! great album and would be in my top 20.

Think i'd have gone for definitely maybe but i love oasis far to much. Then again, at least they didn't put a beatles album number 1!
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Like any poll of this kind, it sucks. Dido beat Jeff Buckley, there was no Pumpkins, and Robbie Williams was there. Therefore, it = crap.
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Having looked through, the lack of Carole King and Don Mclean renders this poll null and void.

33.THE BEACH BOYS ? Pet Sounds
59.ELTON JOHN ? Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
61.JEFF BUCKLEY - Grace
66.JONI MITCHELL - Blue
74.STEVIE WONDER ? Songs in the Key of Life
78.MARVIN GAYE ? What's Going On
94.BLONDIE ? Parallel Lines
95.THE EAGLES ? Hotel California

Only one Stevie Wonder album and at 74, utter crap, all these should have been much higher. Jeff Buckley and Joni Mitchell at 61 and 64 is absurd.
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Damn damn damn damn damn damn DAMN!
I bloody missed it!
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:07
Regular
"All about the Beats"
[URL]http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/albums/results.html[/URL]

Theres the results, save you looking for em!

Im very pleased with The Prodigy's placing.
Mon 18/04/05 at 00:45
Regular
Peter Venkman wrote:
>Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

came 61st! we were outraged!
Mon 18/04/05 at 00:39
Regular
"She's a dog!"
My friend had a fetish for the Beatles and will be gobsmacked they didn't win. I said to him I would like to see Radiohead - The Bends or the RHCP, either Californication or Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Oh well....I only just looked at the results...I was watching Mary.
Mon 18/04/05 at 00:21
Regular
Not to sure about radiohead winning it! great album and would be in my top 20.

Think i'd have gone for definitely maybe but i love oasis far to much. Then again, at least they didn't put a beatles album number 1!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.