GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda - please help!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
"elr100"
I have been playing zelda ocarina of time for a while and Link has now growm up but I never went to lon lon ranch as a kid and need to know if it's still possible to get Epona. I have been to the ranch as an adult and ridden the horse but I don't have Epona's song. Later in the game can you travel back to life a a kid or if not can you get the song another way? Please help cos I don't want to have to redo the whole thing!!!
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:44
"The Will of D."
Have you actually finished the Forest Temple yet? Once you have finished that you are summoned to come back to the temple of time, there upon entering the room where the sword came from Sheik will be there to explain to you how you can use the time travelling abilities of the sword just by putting it back in the pedastal. If it is not available after the forest temple then it must be after the fire temple, bare in mind i haven't played this for at least a year on either GC or N64 version.
Thu 11/11/04 at 15:10
Regular
"elr100"
I guess I might be able to, I went back and played the song of time but didn't know I had to put sword back in - I'm new to this gaming stuff and hence not very clever at those kind of things!!!! Cheers for your help.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Can't you just go back to the temple of time, put the sword back in and then go to the ranch as a kid and get the song?
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:14
Regular
"elr100"
I have been playing zelda ocarina of time for a while and Link has now growm up but I never went to lon lon ranch as a kid and need to know if it's still possible to get Epona. I have been to the ranch as an adult and ridden the horse but I don't have Epona's song. Later in the game can you travel back to life a a kid or if not can you get the song another way? Please help cos I don't want to have to redo the whole thing!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.