GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Smiths"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/04/05 at 10:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Seeing as I'm listening to 'Hatful of Hollow' as I type, I thought I'd post a question to all you forummers out there: what are your views on The Smiths?

Yes, I know that Morissey (or however you spell his stupid name) is an utter nob. But I don't care.

So, forum people... Favourite Smiths songs/albums? If any?

Well... erm... yeah.
Wed 13/04/05 at 12:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
From the ice age, to the dole age, there is but one concern...
Yuss yuss.

I like the Queen is Dead, and my favourite track being either Cemetery Gates or Bigmouth Strikes Again.
Wed 13/04/05 at 11:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Morissey is an utter nob.

Hooray for me!
Wed 13/04/05 at 11:29
Regular
"serenity now!"
Album: The Queen is Dead or Hatful of Hollow

Song: Um, Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now or How Soon is Now
Wed 13/04/05 at 10:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Everyone knows (or should know) This Charming Man. Absolutely adore it.

But yeah, I think they've done better.
Wed 13/04/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The only one i really know is This Charming Man, the intro is wonderful.
Wed 13/04/05 at 10:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Seeing as I'm listening to 'Hatful of Hollow' as I type, I thought I'd post a question to all you forummers out there: what are your views on The Smiths?

Yes, I know that Morissey (or however you spell his stupid name) is an utter nob. But I don't care.

So, forum people... Favourite Smiths songs/albums? If any?

Well... erm... yeah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.