GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto Advance'.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone got the GTA Advance game yet, and is it any good? I may pick up a second hand SP if it is, should have kept my old one, damn.
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone got the GTA Advance game yet, and is it any good? I may pick up a second hand SP if it is, should have kept my old one, damn.
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone?
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:32
Regular
nope.
Sat 13/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Errr you like gta advance its a copy of gta 2 from ps1.
Sat 13/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
Actually, according to one of the magazines I've read anyway, it is an entirely new GTA game. It is just based on the same kind of game engine as GTA 2 - as quite suprisingly it is impossible to have PS2 clarity on the Game Boy Advance.
Sat 13/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Ive got it, found it a bit lacking but I cant stick at handheld games. Dont know if its different cos I didnt have the original. If you like handhelds and GTA you might aswell get it, its pretty cheap too.
Sat 13/11/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's not a remake of GTA2, I've completed all GTA's to date, and I have a rough idea of the story in this new one and it's brand new. Anyway I bought The Getaway 2 today, so I may just take that back and put the cash towards the SP.
Sat 13/11/04 at 16:27
Regular
"the burning sky"
Basically its a new GTA game, with GTA2 style graphics, but roughly the same size as Vice City, or so i've heard. Just get on Ign you lazy person...
Sun 14/11/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just gonne get an SP and GTA tomorrow, I'm just gonna part-exchange The Getaway 2, a cheat discs and a few DVD's for it.
Mon 15/11/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got the tribal SP with GTA today. Haven't had a chance to play it yet though, still at work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.