GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What makes a chav, a chav?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 23:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Is the the way they act? or dress? or does a chav have to act and dress like a chav to be considered a chav?
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:15
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Is the the way they act? or dress? or does a chav have to act and dress like a chav to be considered a chav?
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think it's mainly the act, but the act plus the dress a true chav makes. Some people can dress like a chav and not actually be one. Not many, mind.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Did we really need another thread dedicated to the biggest low-lives in Britain?

*Awaits extremely hostile response*

:D
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
Agreed.<---EB

But i have a theory that the clothing often turns people in to chavs.

The caps act as some sort of signal boost from the hive mother often distorting their mind and making them think they are cool and funny. when infact they are just annouying losers.

I have come across maybe 2 or 3 people who appear to be chavs from the way they dress but infact where not. I think they may have been studying the Chav and the way their social structer works but again this is just a theory.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Not all chavs are bad though.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
Incorrect.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:29
Regular
"8==="
Tattoo on the face saying 'Chav'.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
J Nash wrote:
> Incorrect.

Correct.

The other week there was about 20 of them at the bus stop. The bus came and they decided they wasn't going to get on it and told the bus to go. But then they saw me and stopped the bus for me.

Bless 'em.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:48
Actually, there were *some* chavs I know that are alright. They wear chav like clothes, act, speak like the others in the area, even hang out in gangs... but they're not immediately hostile. Hell, even a few went to college.
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:52
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
lcarus wrote:
> Actually, there were *some* chavs I know that are alright. They wear
> chav like clothes, act, speak like the others in the area, even hang
> out in gangs... but they're not immediately hostile. Hell, even a few
> went to college.

Yeah ditto.

I think to be a chav or whatever, it means acting like a hostile, retarded, low life, and the budget tracksuits compliment that nicely.

Sometimes (like on that 'how far is too far' thread) I might say chav just because I can't think of a better word to describe certain t*****s around the area.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.