GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 : Single player progress (Spoilers)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 12/11/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Touched!"
Just thought I'd keep the single player aspect in one thread. So where abouts are people? I'm quite far in I think.

SPOILER

I'm up to the bit called "Sacred Icon" where I have to lower the shield protecting the Icon. It's been quite a good game so far, but it doesn't feel like that much of a war as such, oh and the cut scene **SPOILER** where you see Master Chief being dragged under water is pretty amazing **END SPOILER**
Sat 13/11/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just playing back as the MC after talking to that Giant Squid/Flower, in some Covenant ship trying to kill Prophets, Anyone know how long I have to go. Disapointed that I havent been on Earth fighting but its been great so far and that Library mission took me about 3 hours
Sat 13/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> 2 hours my crack! its longer than that even if you are flying through
> the levels! AT least 4 hours i reckon

Hand over that crack boy, I was being serious. I've jus started the level where the flood are flying the marine's planethings, and you find that dead prophet - am I far off the end?
Sat 13/11/04 at 09:09
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Im loving the game at the mo, but am now stuck trying to kill regret any tips there? I hope there is more levels like level 2, that street to street fighting was so cool.
Sat 13/11/04 at 02:29
Regular
"BOSE"
I got it yesterday (friday) and i'm lovin it 100% I'm on the level just after you play as The Arbiter. I'm so tempted to get live! :-D

Is there just the one lead going from your pc - xbox ?
can someone else use the internet on the pc (usual surfing, chat etc) while you're using Live?
Sat 13/11/04 at 02:15
Regular
"accidental superher"
just finished it on heroic. Didn't try to play it on normal so I don't know how it compares...pretty hard by the end! I dread to think just how crazy legendary is going to be. awesome game though
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:13
15. 2 at the start are either cutscenes or set piece (MC's suit co-ords) ... look up, then down.. then up... oh, and down again. Jeez, they even made that crapper.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Insert Gently"
How many levels are there, because I dont want to finish it too quick
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:07
Notice how the infection forms can now reanimate the carriers back from the dead now.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Playing as the Arbiter on The Library mission with The Flood, keep putting it off as The Flood are soooo annonying.
Fri 12/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Bah"
completed it on normal cool end i thought, up to level 4 on heroic now, anyone have any idea about my other thread abut the extra unlockable multi player levels?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.