GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No food or drink allowed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Everything is so PC these days. I'm not even allowed to eat or drink in a room with high technological equipment in. Wh.. whats up with that?
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
And as most rooms contain an electronic device, this will become a problem. If elected, I will ensure everything containing electricity is covered in bubble wrap.
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Bow to me!"
What are you the IF police? If I were to break a glass bottle in the woods would you care? No. If I were to become fat and bald even more so would you care? No. If I were to malest your kids would you care?

Get the jist big shot?
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:17
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
If? If? Well mister wise as, what would happen 'IF' i happened to take a bath in molten lead.... Oh My God I'd Be Killed!
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
well, if you spill your drink on a something it might Break it
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
"1,2,3,4,6"
It's all down to the economy. That and the wind socks at airfields
Fri 08/04/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Everything is so PC these days. I'm not even allowed to eat or drink in a room with high technological equipment in. Wh.. whats up with that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.