GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pepsi or Coke"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 16:12
Regular
Which is better? Pretty simple, really. No point in this thread, you're not going to convince me to change to Pepsi.

Because I drink Coke. That's right. And so should you. Not that I want to influence your vote.

If you say Coke ladies will like you.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:44
Regular
"0228"
I think it loses its flavour if kept in the fridge. Leaving the bottles in the garage works well.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:44
Regular
tigamilla wrote:
>> Thats the curse of Oligopolistic competition, if one them stopped
> advertising, and the other one continued... One would become more
> popular on the basis of a familiarity. the advertising is not to gain
> a bigger slice of the market, its simply to maintain current market
> shares.
>
> A'la Daz and Persil.

--

If I was Coke and Pepsi, I'd just agree to advertise occasionally, saying "Coke. Just as good as Pepsi." "Pepsi or Coke? Matters f**k all to us."

It'd be good.
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:46
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Stryke wrote:

>
> If I was Coke and Pepsi, I'd just agree to advertise occasionally,
> saying "Coke. Just as good as Pepsi." "Pepsi or Coke?
> Matters f**k all to us."
>
> It'd be good.

Then they'd get fined Millions as that would be colluding!! Besides david Beckham might end up on the streets...
Fri 01/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
I'd love to see Beckham on the street as a tramp, after Victoria divorces him for another affair.

This dirty little tramp-Beckham with awful hair asks for a drink while you're swigging a can of Diet Coke with Lime, and you just laugh and say something cutting about copyright? I definitely would. Perhaps give him a kick, as well. Or flick a penny at him and tell him to go buy a Bugatti.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Stryke drinks archers so his opinion does not matter.

I'll drink either but would rather have a mountain dew or a bru.
:0)
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:24
Regular
I drink Archers? You don't know that. I drink petrol, with iron in it.
Fri 01/04/05 at 18:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Pepsi is awful, no matter how much they try to cover up the taste with fancy lemon and lime flavours.

regular Coke is great

Given the choice between any form of Pepsi and Diet Coke though, I would just collapse from sheer disgust.
Fri 01/04/05 at 21:03
Regular
Pepsi isn't awful, it's just Coke with more Sugar in. Pepsi would give you more energy but I'm not convincing you, 'cos Coke's better.

Coke can be bought nearly anywhere in the world, except for Columbia, where they give you their version of 'coke'

Some restaurant/bar places try and poison you by giving you a Pepsi and pretending it's Coke, nearly everyone can spot the flavour and they chrage you more, pretending it's Coke.
Fri 01/04/05 at 21:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Zeus wrote:
> nearly everyone can spot the flavour and
> they chrage you more, pretending it's Coke.

Pepsi tastes like flat Coke.
Fri 01/04/05 at 21:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Depends on the purpose, Pepsi tastes better but Coke is more entertaining as it sends me off my head.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.