GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2mb Broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 15:36
Regular
Sitting waiting patiently for my upgrade to happpen, will I see a huge differance? do I need to shutdown and restart my router for it to happen?
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:51
Regular
A website who shall remain nameless are doing a rather interesting 8MB service rather cheap. Shame it's not available in my area though, unless we get 200 or so pre-registrars.
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:12
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:09
Regular
you must be on cable then i guess?
Wed 06/04/05 at 12:00
Wed 06/04/05 at 09:52
Regular
oh dear! thats not good news then Aubie as our connection has not speeded up? time for yet another phone call.
Tue 05/04/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Just to update you, BT report that all outstanding regrades should be complete now.

If you are still experiencing problems, let us know and we will investigate each case on an individual basis.

Many thanks for your patience,

Aubie
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:14
Regular
Brilliant many thanks.
Mon 04/04/05 at 16:03
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Can't give any times ourself. BT/ENTA just say. "Errrr.... It'll be done tomorrow"

I'll keep you guys posted on the forums as soon as we get word from them.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause.
Mon 04/04/05 at 15:38
Regular
Aubie

Thanks for this it is very much appreciated - its a bummer when your radius sectors are not set to unlimited! :-) it all sound very technical and it very likely is technical!

I look forward to tomorrow - dare we ask what time it may be done by tomorrow? i.e 6pm latest? or will it be another of those after midnight framework thingys? I know you are at the mercy of BT again, and as I said I do appreciate your feedback on this issue.

Aubie wrote:
> The situation with regrades is as follows:
>
> It seems that the was a table within the Radius sector which had not
> been set to "Unlimited".
>
> />Begin Translation...
>
> Although your lines were upgraded, your local radius were still
> limiting connections to whichever speed you were on before the speed
> change.
>
> As it stands, BT estimate completion of the problem by tomorrow.
>
> This should fix all regrade issues, even those that weren't reported
> to us.
Mon 04/04/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Freeola Support"
The situation with regrades is as follows:

It seems that the was a table within the Radius sector which had not been set to "Unlimited".

/>Begin Translation...

Although your lines were upgraded, your local radius were still limiting connections to whichever speed you were on before the speed change.

As it stands, BT estimate completion of the problem by tomorrow.

This should fix all regrade issues, even those that weren't reported to us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.