GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Karl from Neighbours on tour"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/03/05 at 20:03
Regular
http://www.alanfletcher.net/index2.html

Go to "The Musican" and then UK Tour 2005

Justs out he doesn't just strum that guitar for Izzy alone. One of the places he's going is in Leeds, which is just a quarter of an hour from my uni on the train. I'm there.
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:46
Regular
"the burning sky"
After a couple of rounds of Poker and Beer with the lads last night, we somehow decided that If I were to go to the one where I live, then the rest of them would join me. Just for laughs like :D. I wonder how much it'll cost, and if theres an age restriction at the club where the gig's taking place. Cus not all of us are 18 yet.
Fri 08/04/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I've just looked at the site for the first time and it just brings a smile to my face. Oh how I wish he would travel to my end of the country.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.