GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Registering an SR league on the F12001 site"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/05/01 at 10:40
Regular
When you register for f12001 lap timews competition, it asks you to enter a team name, you can compare your scores against other people with the same team name.

I registered the team name: SR challenge
Pin no: 9R3eRw3

Put in these details and lets get going!!

P.S. If you have already registered you can edit your profile and add these in!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 10:40
Regular
When you register for f12001 lap timews competition, it asks you to enter a team name, you can compare your scores against other people with the same team name.

I registered the team name: SR challenge
Pin no: 9R3eRw3

Put in these details and lets get going!!

P.S. If you have already registered you can edit your profile and add these in!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bonus, great idea!

Picked up my copy from EB this morning, 1st through the door, not that there was anyone waiting!

Unfortunately I'm at work and wont be able to play it till I get home tonight and then for only for about an hour cos I'm out on the lash!

Oh well, roll on tomorrow and practise for those postings!!

:)
Fri 25/05/01 at 11:35
Regular
I'm at home just now, going to drop my mum off at work at 12, then down to game!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 12:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I was wondering as people who ordered the game though SR had it last weekend. I ordered mine Monday and it came on Wednesday, but Jive and I think a few others were going to buy it from another shop like EB today. Did SR get the game one week ahead of the release date?
Fri 25/05/01 at 15:51
Regular
Most sites I have seen and indeed shops had the game down for a release date of today. However there have been other times when people who have preordered from SR have received the games before release date, Moto GP is one that rings a bell and maybe Starfighter. I think if SR have the game they will ship it. Hopefully this bolds well for GT3.
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:16
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I do and I don't want GT3 to arrive at SR before the release date.

I've got vouchers for HMV and money from a recent birthday and was gonna pre-order it from there but if it's gonna turn up on me doorstep a week earlier from SR then I'd be really ****** off!

I dunno what to do now....any suggestions?
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:17
"High polygon count"
Order GT3 from SR, and use the vouchers for Red Faction, which is due out around a month beforehand!
Fri 25/05/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Order GT3 from SR, and use the vouchers for Red Faction, which is due out around a month beforehand!

Now that's a good idea....thanks Wookiee, as always the person with the good ideas!

:)
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:58
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I thought SR werent allowed to ship games out to people until the release date. Well ship them out so they get to the person on the release date. A week ahead is a long time to release a game. I got shadow of Memories a day before release. I've had a few other games get to me before release day as well. I remember Resident Evil Code Veronica came a week ahead. But I also think it was in the shops the same day I got it.
Fri 25/05/01 at 19:24
Regular
Hey, dont complain or they may stop doing it. Anyway I think it depends on the game if there is a lot of hype like in the case of GT3 then i think it is unlikely that SR will release it early. However other games like Shadow of memories and Moto GP it does not matter as much and adds to the appeal of SR for buying games from them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.