GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Terminator ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just an idea that I came up with while bored in work.

Two terminators go back in time a year or two before skynet was wriiten. One has to protect those that wrote Skynet and the other has to kill them. I think we all know how it would end seeing as we know what happened in Terminator 3 but that is just an idea.

Could easiy use another actor to Arnie, too seeing as he said he won't do any more. Could well suck but that is besides the point. Could have a few twists here and there to spice it up a little.

My friend also said that they should do one in the future with the humans vs the machines. Could be interesting or it could suck.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just an idea that I came up with while bored in work.

Two terminators go back in time a year or two before skynet was wriiten. One has to protect those that wrote Skynet and the other has to kill them. I think we all know how it would end seeing as we know what happened in Terminator 3 but that is just an idea.

Could easiy use another actor to Arnie, too seeing as he said he won't do any more. Could well suck but that is besides the point. Could have a few twists here and there to spice it up a little.

My friend also said that they should do one in the future with the humans vs the machines. Could be interesting or it could suck.
Fri 18/03/05 at 21:18
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Or... two terminators go back in time (another version of the T-1000 and the T-X) and instead of one helping, they both want to kill John Connor? That would be a good twist.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:15
Regular
"I'm Great."
But would John Conners even be able to survive against two Terminators. Unlikly I think, especially seeing as he gets killed by one in T3 in the future. I know it was a T-100 or something that looked like the one from his childhood but that matters not.

What they could do is have two Terminators each with different golds. One has to terminate certain individuals and save others and the other Terminator the opposite. That could be interesting or really sucky. All depends how it is handled.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:43
"period drama"
Best idea:
Don't
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Another stupid cross-over for the Terminator series such as the mediocre Alien Vs Predator. At the risk of sounding too geeky, I won't go into any details but you get the general idea.
Fri 18/03/05 at 22:51
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think that they should have taken the idea of "don't" for Terminator 3. Felt overly familiar to me. Also left open for many sequals.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:00
"period drama"
I noes!
Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator vs. ET vs. Rocky vs. The Blob
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:06
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Don't be ridiculous :D
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:13
"period drama"
Aye, ET wouldn't hurt a fly.
Fri 18/03/05 at 23:41
Regular
"Touched!"
They should have left the Terminator franchise after Judgement Day. End of.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.