GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Terminator ideas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"I'm Great."
Just an idea that I came up with while bored in work.

Two terminators go back in time a year or two before skynet was wriiten. One has to protect those that wrote Skynet and the other has to kill them. I think we all know how it would end seeing as we know what happened in Terminator 3 but that is just an idea.

Could easiy use another actor to Arnie, too seeing as he said he won't do any more. Could well suck but that is besides the point. Could have a few twists here and there to spice it up a little.

My friend also said that they should do one in the future with the humans vs the machines. Could be interesting or it could suck.
Sat 26/03/05 at 08:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> How about 5 terminators go back in time and beat up superman before he
> saves lois lane. she dies and he takes to the bottle. he makes
> money beating hobos to death down the docks for dollars, and by night
> sleeps under a motorway bridge. desperation leads him to start
> selling drugs for clarence boddicker. superman is gunned down in a
> bust one day, when he gets a bit lippy with robocop. the terminators
> make a nice life for themselves in tahiti, where they live happy as
> larry until a particularly hot summer, when a group of predators hunt
> them for sport.

Throw in a good talking pie too.
Sat 26/03/05 at 01:37
Regular
Ashley wrote:
Could only be worse if they cast "the rock."

:D

"Finally! the terminator has come back to kill john conner!"

"if yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smell what the terminator is cooking!"
Sat 26/03/05 at 00:48
Regular
How about 5 terminators go back in time and beat up superman before he saves lois lane. she dies and he takes to the bottle. he makes money beating hobos to death down the docks for dollars, and by night sleeps under a motorway bridge. desperation leads him to start selling drugs for clarence boddicker. superman is gunned down in a bust one day, when he gets a bit lippy with robocop. the terminators make a nice life for themselves in tahiti, where they live happy as larry until a particularly hot summer, when a group of predators hunt them for sport.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:48
Regular
"wa hay"
thats just stupid it must be some sort of movie war
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:46
Regular
"wa hay"
i think that t4 will be the last one why? because the humans will make the fall of skynet and all of the machine will be gone becuase there will be no reason why to be on the world.
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:43
Regular
"wa hay"
i hope they will still have arnold
Tue 22/03/05 at 20:07
Regular
it would be good until they cast vin diesel as a crap gag cracking terminato. Could only be worse if they cast "the rock."
Sun 20/03/05 at 10:00
Regular
"I'm Great."
The end of T3 felt very familiar to me. Felt like it was leaving it wide open for other stories to be told here and there.

One set in the future could be great. Could maybe start with Conners rise as leader as someone said earlier and, as the popular thing to do is make a trilogy, have two after that. The last one could possibly be the fall of Skynet and the machines if that is the way they decide to go.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:21
Regular
I expected a lot from it, so I was disappointed with it, but I preferred it a lot more on repeated viewings. Still isn't even on the same level as T2.
Sat 19/03/05 at 21:05
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Reefer wrote:
Mostow's effort was quite good

If by "quite good" you mean absolute b******s then you're spot on. It didn't even feel like a Terminator film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.