GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want a PS2 but is it worth 300 quid?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
I have wanted a PS2 ever sinse my m8 got one and I layed eyes on it`s amazing graphics! But then the price is 300 quid and I just want to know if I should get one yet or wait for the price to drop?
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:25
I have wanted a PS2 ever sinse my m8 got one and I layed eyes on it`s amazing graphics! But then the price is 300 quid and I just want to know if I should get one yet or wait for the price to drop?
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
U dinnae even have a PS2, then what r u doin on the discussion room talkin about it...U loner!
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Look, Just buy one now and get it while its hot... naebody has one so u'll look like the big fish in the pond. It'll b ages b4 the price drops and by that time it'll b not as supreme as it is now!
Mon 21/05/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
DVD player (amazing)
CD player (amazing quality and digital out)
PSone (enhances them too)
Ps2 cd games (pretty damn good)
Ps2 DVD games (Whoa Nelly)

well worth the money but a rumor of a price cut later in the year is around but not for about 7 months so i highly recommend it.don't think i've got one and am just saying it.I own a dreamcast too which are going for £95.

get em both haha
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:00
Yeah I got 'em both too, Dreamcast is god, and at under 100 squid now it's a steal. But a PS2 is still worth a purchase, in my opinion it whoops dreamcast butt. But only if Shenmue sits out of the fight. That Ryo Hazuki is a mean fellow.
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its absolutely worth £300!! Especially now we are seeing the quality games being released thick and fast.
I wouldnt bother sticking around for the price drop - Its a long way off yet. I would get one straight away!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Hakunamatatta"
Oy... U,my son, are literally copying exactly what i said earlier! But its my point and its the best point of all...Buy it now!
Mon 21/05/01 at 21:34
Regular
PS2, love it.

*Loves it*

Do I love it?

*I love it*.

Oh yeah.
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:13
Regular
mattyboy wrote:
> Its absolutely worth £300!! Especially now we are seeing the
> quality games being released thick and fast.
I wouldnt bother
> sticking around for the price drop - Its a long way off yet. I would
> get one straight away!!

Halloooooo!!! the price cut is coming around when the best Ps2 games are coming out e.g. Silent Hill2, Final Fantasy X (which is a year away).
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:17
Regular
144 wrote:
Final Fantasy X (which
> is a year away).

I thought it was down for an Autumn release.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.