GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's the rake?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/02/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"I was doing yard work after the storm this weekend and my wife was about to take a shower. I realised that I couldn't find the rake. I yelled up to my wife, 'Where's the rake?'.

She couldn't hear me and she shouted back, 'What?'.

I pointed to my eye, then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion. Then my wife wasn't sure and said: 'What?'. I repeated the gestures: 'Eye - Kneed - The Rake'.

My wife replied that she understands and signals back. She first points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points to her butt, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.

Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, 'What the hell was that?'.

She replies, 'Eye - Left T** - Behind - The Bush'."
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:43
Regular
Excellent Timbo
Tue 01/03/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
'shambone'

Ha.
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'shambone'
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:33
Regular
Michael Jackson is sat in watching TV when he gets a call from his good friend, Uri Geller. Uri wants to come over to Michaels house to cheer him up in his time of need.

"Tell you what Michael, I'll pop to Blockbuster on the way and get a DVD, waddya think?" says Uri.

"Aye, our Uri, that'd be crackin, shambone" Utters the plastic faced wonder.

"Should I get 'Aladdin'?" enquires Uri.

"Don't you think I'm in enough trouble already, shambone, EEE HII" replies wacko.

ba-dum-tsch

*silence*
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
How did you comandeer the stairs? Stairmaster thing?
Mon 28/02/05 at 23:28
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"I was doing yard work after the storm this weekend and my wife was about to take a shower. I realised that I couldn't find the rake. I yelled up to my wife, 'Where's the rake?'.

She couldn't hear me and she shouted back, 'What?'.

I pointed to my eye, then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion. Then my wife wasn't sure and said: 'What?'. I repeated the gestures: 'Eye - Kneed - The Rake'.

My wife replied that she understands and signals back. She first points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points to her butt, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.

Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, 'What the hell was that?'.

She replies, 'Eye - Left T** - Behind - The Bush'."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.