GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam nicknames in here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Sat 20/11/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Touched!"
ok, we should get a game going in source, so can everyone post their steam nickname here, mine is "Spikecast".
Wed 15/12/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Somebody sets a server up I'm game for being "pwned" or whatever the hell you wacky geekids say now.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:52
Regular
It shouldn't be that bad as a playable server, surely? But then, I've only got experience of Unreal Tournament, and that was awesome
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I can't make out anything those online mics say. Half the time it's
> like Hawking, but with his speech synthesiser batteries running on
> fumes.
>
> "yyyyyyyyoooooowwwww
> sssssssssssuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk *pfwshhshshshshs*"
>
>
> "Huh?"

Like this?

[URL]http://www.morgoth.plus.com/yousuck.wav[/URL]
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Er, anyone know how to set one up?

Instead of "find servers", click "create server". It'll suck though if it's not a dedicated one. That's why the opening hours of HL2:DM were a lagfest.

Setting a dedicated one up? not a clue.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:50
Regular
"We are the dead"
I know how to, it's just a case of it working properly or not because of my bent ass router.

I managed to fix it so I could host Pro Evo, so I'd be able to sort this probably.
Maybe.

With luck.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:48
Regular
I've still yet to play CS whatsoever, apart from a few times when I was in a clan with a few mates, but we ended up trying to kill each other and annoyed the others for not taking it seriously enough.

Can we try and set up a server or something then? I know I'll utterly suck assk but it'll be great fun.

Er, anyone know how to set one up?
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:45
Regular
"We are the dead"
Whenever I see German's typing, I just randomly blurt out "ja!" and "nein!" and "wie gehts?" etc.
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:44
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Digital Prozac
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> It doesnt seem to be working though.

I've never seen it work yet. It's a bit of a shame. It SR set up a dedicated server though, with a daily changing password...............hint hint staffies

> Ah well, back to being screamed at by Germans until then.
>
> "Choo muzzerfock"
> "I am behind choo und I am keeleeng choo!"

I can't make out anything those online mics say. Half the time it's like Hawking, but with his speech synthesiser batteries running on fumes.

"yyyyyyyyoooooowwwww sssssssssssuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk *pfwshhshshshshs*"

"Huh?"
Wed 15/12/04 at 16:42
Regular
"We are the dead"
Just...don't mention the war.

Aah, Basil.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.