GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life Begins at 40?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me! :-) OK so its my birthday today, and I hear that life should begin for me today? can anyone tell me what I can look forward to now that I have reached this massive age lol or is it as bad as I feared? am I really the OLDEST person on the forum?

Kev
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:26
Regular
My open heart surgery cured the breathlessnes, the getting fat is a sure sign of a content happily married man, the other associated getting old stuff? would that be all the old godgers with flash new sports cars that hogg the middle lane? with a young bird beside them? thats the bit am looking forward to lol :-)

lcarus wrote:
> Don't you feel more tired, harder to get rid of the fat, breathless,
> all the stuff that associates with getting old?
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:18
Don't you feel more tired, harder to get rid of the fat, breathless, all the stuff that associates with getting old?
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:16
Regular
I think you should, its to be recommended, its amzing how many yougsters are becoming ageist lol :-) and the funny things is....one day everyone will be 40 it will happen to you all you cant stop it, and when you arrive at 40 you think hang on I do not feel any older than I did yesterday, its a strange feeling.
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Shelljed wrote:
> Well you cant beat experience! the "older the fiddle the sweeter
> the tune" so dont knock it untill youve tried it :-)

I might try it when im 39
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:11
Happy Birthday. Your village looks nice and peaceful, I might retire there one day.
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:06
Regular
Well you cant beat experience! the "older the fiddle the sweeter the tune" so dont knock it untill youve tried it :-)

Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I am nowhere near 40, but most 40+ year olds i wouldnt want to get in
> their knickers
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I am nowhere near 40, but most 40+ year olds i wouldnt want to get in their knickers
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:52
Regular
What a load of tripe - I take it this is your experience of life at 40? sure aint mine

Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Life begins at 40 because you are getting too old and noone wants to
> screw you anymore, thatswhy you have to find other ways to make your
> life exciting and thats why they say life begins at 40 because you
> start discovering things that you could never be bothered to look for
> before
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:20
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
The sad thing is the fact that its true
Sun 20/02/05 at 18:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
cynic :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.