GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson rushed to hospital 'very, very ill'."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4268477.stm[/URL]

Suicide attempt is rumoured, though I won't lay claim to starting that one.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:15
"period drama"
*hard done by
And I'm not imaginary, huss.

It would be play-day at the high security prison when 'lil Micky turns up. Ohoho, the images. THE IMAGES.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And?
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Captain to you."
They are going to drag out this trail for ages. Whats worse is most of his fans don't think he's done anything wrong. They just need to get it done and dusted as soon as they can rather than making it some huge trial, it's just some famous guy. Put him in with the prisoners that hate pedos the most and forget about him.
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:18
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *hard done by
> And I'm not imaginary, huss.

I demand satisfaction, sir
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:20
"period drama"
No-one like a long trail.
You want a few footprints, then a bear. Blast to the fase, quick bit of secret woodland fun, and back to the lodge
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:20
"I love yo... lamp."
I know the dude is in fact a weirdo, but I'm not convinced that he's that weird. I'm not assuming he's guilty yet. Funny how so many others came crawling out the woodwork at the same time as the current accuser isn't it?
Tue 15/02/05 at 22:21
"period drama"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> *hard done by
> And I'm not imaginary, huss.
>
> I demand satisfaction, sir

Sorry. It was nerves, I swear.
Tue 15/02/05 at 23:12
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
Funny how so
> many others came crawling out the woodwork at the same time as the
> current accuser isn't it?

There's two theories here, both of which you know already I'm guessing. One is that when one person said it everyone else dived into the 'celebrity fiddled me' bandwagon for the cash invloved. The other theory is that when one person was brave enough to speak out everyone else did too, and they hadn't at the time because they believed that their case would not stand on it's own.

I love some of the guy's music (Billy Jean), and he used to have a pretty slick style, especially with the Jackson 5. The plastic face and bleach weren't a great idea, and they prejudice many people against him in different ways. Sure, he's done some pretty awful things to himself, but he shouldn't be any more likely than the rest of us to have committed this offence, and in my opinion he gets a lot more bad press than he deserves.

However, the other side of this is that just because he's a celebrity, doesn't mean he should get away with it. Sure, he's done some decent things, but he has a responsibility to the public in a way, and so if he has done it I hate him pretty badly.

The whole 'flu thing I think is probably a combination of nerves, stress and actually wanting something to happen. He didn't attempt suicide (that'll come if he's proved guilty), but I don't suppose he was heartbroken to postpone the trial. If he wanted to kill himself he could. Mostly I think it's just drama and overhyping by the press. He's just a guy (I sound like his agent), and so there's really no need for all this coverage of his trial, and a Headline news story is really taking the biscuit in my opinion.

ANYWAY! Presumptous, arrogant rant over, you can all go back to your little lives comfortable in the knowledge that if I post a few more like this I'll be in purple writing before you can say 'stop trying to improve your word count!' Jakin', of course. I'm going to bed now before I incriminate myself even more.
Tue 15/02/05 at 23:16
Regular
"8==="
rah wrote:
>
> I really don't see how him having what's being described as the flu
> can be connected to euthanasia, you moron.

It was relevant to the thread. I'd have thought that was obvious to anyone who isn't a complete retard.
Thu 17/02/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It Is Not You Its Me wrote:
> He only had the Flu. He is a Wimp.

Right, yeah, 'flu'...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.