GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to Sweden/Germany next year"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To study my Juinor Honours in History, I'm so excited.

Just got to organise my course a bit, work some overtime and do well in my exams then I get to go live abroad and get a grant, yeah actually getting 200-500 euros a month plus free language lessons.

It's a Socrates/Erasmus scheme, couldn't have come at a better time as I'm sick of my town and have nothing to stay for apart from my family now. Give me some independence and add a bit of life into my youth.

I have a big stupid grin on my face.
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've got over a grand saved up though, plus 6 months worth of normal plus overtime.

Want to come with me cookie... microbiology could be hard in german though.
Thu 10/02/05 at 20:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I'm in Uni Mon-Fri, pretty much 9-5 everyday THEN working 15
> hours over the weekend.

Im in a similar situation, uni 9:30-5 everyday then at work 8:30-5:30 saturday and sunday. And they say students have it easy. :(
Thu 10/02/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm nervous
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Im going to Germany.
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm going to Germany.

All the other stuff is better when I looked at it.
Thu 10/02/05 at 18:12
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Sweden is so much better than Germany because of Skiing! The one sport you need to try before you die. Sweden is way better than Germany as far as snow is concerned, and you get the women into the bargain.
Thu 10/02/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My word this is a lot of stuff to get through.
Language tutition, about a million EU forms, halls of residence, picking courses WITHOUT a booklet of the courses and now to get extra grades I'm in Uni Mon-Fri, pretty much 9-5 everyday THEN working 15 hours over the weekend.

I think I might die before I get there.
Wed 09/02/05 at 18:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I have no idea what you just said Sheepy. The second word kinda looks like the word for "Birthday" though:D Anyway, congrats! Have a great time:D
Wed 09/02/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Last time I spoke German was in 1999.

Zum Gerbutstag veil gluck
Wed 09/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
ist ein hund*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.