GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So - what did you get!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/12/04 at 10:27
Regular
I haven't opened my pressies yet, as my brother and dad are still asleep, but I opened my stocking:

Stocking:
6 mini Toffee Crisps
5 mini Snickers
8 mini Aeros
6 mini Dairy Milk Caramels
5 mini Crunchies

Pressies:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Peep Show (DVD)
i, Robot (DVD)
Box of chocolate chip cookies
Selection box
A jumper
WWE 2005 Calender
Pre-order for Liteon 160GB DVD Recorder (out next month)
Bucket of Maltesers
Can of deoderant
Box of celebrations

Oh, and have a good one, all of you! :0)
Sat 25/12/04 at 10:27
Regular
I haven't opened my pressies yet, as my brother and dad are still asleep, but I opened my stocking:

Stocking:
6 mini Toffee Crisps
5 mini Snickers
8 mini Aeros
6 mini Dairy Milk Caramels
5 mini Crunchies

Pressies:
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Peep Show (DVD)
i, Robot (DVD)
Box of chocolate chip cookies
Selection box
A jumper
WWE 2005 Calender
Pre-order for Liteon 160GB DVD Recorder (out next month)
Bucket of Maltesers
Can of deoderant
Box of celebrations

Oh, and have a good one, all of you! :0)
Sat 25/12/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I distinctly told my Mum that I really didn't need a stocking at Age 21, although she insisted it wasn't up to her.

It's quite stange, isn't it, the way 'Santa' always uses the same wrapping paper for each child. And just DOESN'T wrap things if the paper runs out!

What a slacker.

Didn't get anything specific.. I don't think. We normally have to wait for the queen to speak before we open presents.

Wierd little family, we are!

Have a good one, Boyos!
Sat 25/12/04 at 10:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
I got sum reet smart shirts, Lacoste aftershave, USB pen device that I wanted, chocolate and a CD and few books off my sis.

Good haul!
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
All my presents for this Christmas -

£50,
A box of mint chocolates.

Bear in mind that I got a TV about a month ago and some DVD's.
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:16
Regular
"SOUP!"
GO YOU.
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:46
Regular
"0228"
3 selection boxes
2 bags of chocolate coins
5 boxes of Jaffa Cakes
Matchmakers
Box of mini dairy milk bars

All of those were off people I shouldn't be getting prestents off but feel they must get something when buying things for my younger brothers.

Then a bit of cash, a book and a 'Create your own greeting cards' (with over 10,000 clip art pictures!!!) disk from my parents.

I've spent most of the morning building a Playmobil airport for my brother. I'm quite proud of it actually.
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Everyone has tonnes of chocolate 'cept moi!

I have beer to get fat on instead.
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Paradox: wrote:
>, Lacoste aftershave,

Me too. Did you get Lacoste Red? It's quite nice, methinks. I've also got some cash to go clothes shopping. That's stuff from my folks.

Other stuff includes a few video's, the obligatory socks from my Aunt, but this time she added some pants too...they have a size 36-38" waist though. I'm a 30-32", so that should be interesting.

I got a little alcohol and a new glass from my sister. It's one of those Simpsons ones with Homer and his, "alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems", quotes on it.

Bring on the food and poor telly I say!
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:56
Regular
A s w e e t bike
A punchbag
An RC helicopter
Magnets
Sat 25/12/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I’ve just got back from church and have been well and truly drooled over and ogled by the old ladies. I’m “strapping” apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.