GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Castless For Christmas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/12/04 at 23:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
On September 16th of this year, I had a bad fall and broke the scaphoid bone of my right wrist. After getting it x-rayed, it was discovered that not only was the bone completely snapped in two, but it had already been broken the past six months.

I've had to have a million X-rays, and five casts. I've had to have a three-hour operation, a bone graft, and a screw put in my wrist. I've had to perform, write, live for three months (A QUARTER OF A YEAR!!!) with a cast of some sort holding my damaged hand together.

And now - finally - I'm castless. I got it removed today for the final time *touches wood* and now have a three-and-a-half inch purple scar going down my thumb and onto my arm.

It still feels very stiff, and I'm having trouble moving my thumb, but I'll be opening presents on Chrsitmas Day atleast with two good hands and a smile on my face (although I would've had the smile anyway).
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:26
Regular
"For One Night Only"
On September 16th of this year, I had a bad fall and broke the scaphoid bone of my right wrist. After getting it x-rayed, it was discovered that not only was the bone completely snapped in two, but it had already been broken the past six months.

I've had to have a million X-rays, and five casts. I've had to have a three-hour operation, a bone graft, and a screw put in my wrist. I've had to perform, write, live for three months (A QUARTER OF A YEAR!!!) with a cast of some sort holding my damaged hand together.

And now - finally - I'm castless. I got it removed today for the final time *touches wood* and now have a three-and-a-half inch purple scar going down my thumb and onto my arm.

It still feels very stiff, and I'm having trouble moving my thumb, but I'll be opening presents on Chrsitmas Day atleast with two good hands and a smile on my face (although I would've had the smile anyway).
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm so pleased for you.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:28
Regular
"For One Night Only"
*smirk* - indeed...
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Even the greatest stiffness waxes and wains.
Regular
Ah, good for you Hibey.

A less, how shall we say, 'irritating' Christmas then...
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ahhhh. Sweet little diddums.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:29
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Let's just say I've had a good long scratch today...
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Masturbation will be much better now you have the full use of your stronger hand.
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Be gentle, if it goes again you'll have to think of a mega good excuse.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
hahah

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.