GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"knightmare - who remembers it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/06 at 17:18
Regular
"zombies rule"
I used to watch a tv show called knightmare, it was this virtual reality adventure show with 3 kids who had to negotiate 3-D rooms. One would be wearing a big viking helmet and carrying a knapshack and the other two would have to direct him through the rooms, by telling him to go to the left three steps, etc. It was hosted by some guy who looked like a monk.
Sat 20/01/07 at 10:26
Regular
"eat toast!"
i've seen takeshi castle far too many times its got really boring. Was entertaining at the time. Now its a bit boring. Far too many repeats.

Incidently the creators of Knightmare (broadsword right?) made virtually impossible and that was naff and cack. The tech was even worse then knightmare. So was the acting.
Fri 19/01/07 at 15:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That programme is mad.

There was an episode I saw not long ago where the contestants had bean bags fired at theie nads and the last one to submit won :D
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
They don't seem to show the Ed Tudor Pole episodes that much, which is a good thing in my opinion.

Takeshi's Castle is still on.
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:05
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> At the minute it's the Crystal Maze season.

Original presenter or the bad one?
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They seem to go in "seasons" throughout the year.

At the minute it's the Crystal Maze season.
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:03
Regular
Are they still showing Takeshi's Castle? Didn't that show last from 1986 to 1989? I remember that Aussie bloke was in one.
Fri 22/12/06 at 14:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just Challenge TV trying to show something that's not a repeat really and creating an episode of Bullseye can't really cost that much.
Fri 22/12/06 at 14:50
Regular
They've remade Bullseye? :S Why?

I did enjoy watching it in the past ^^

"here's what you could have won, but you didnt because you lost" ;P
Fri 22/12/06 at 14:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't quite believe that Challenge have managed to make Bullseye an even a cheaper show then it was.
Fri 22/12/06 at 09:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd have been so p****d if I was him when he was turned down for the new version :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.