GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anime - favorite film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/12/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have just finished watching Applespeed 2004 (the remake of appleseed) and it was fantastic the animation is flawless and some of the camera angles and techniques are brilliant.

The film is standard 3d animation but the characters are cell shaded to give them a 2d cartoon feel, this worked really well. i am currently looking forward to 'Final Fantasy : Advent Children' as from the videos i have seen it's so well done (not a fan of fainal fantasy). The models and the smoothness of the animation is great. Mostly down to the motion capture.

What is everyones favorite anime film and please give a reason why.

Mine is 'Ghost In The Shell 2' for the way the storyline leads you around a stunning 3d world. It really draws you in and keeps you wanting more. That and the intro sequence is beauitful.
Sun 05/12/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
thanks The Hibernator for your pointless spamming of the thread
Sun 05/12/04 at 15:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Anime sucks.
Sun 05/12/04 at 14:21
Regular
Mine will always be a Ghibli film, Laputa has to be my favourite. Pirates, the army, secret agents, flying islands, mysterious girl with magical stone. It has everything I want espcially when I first saw it when I was 9. Patlabor is another movie I really enjoy, oh and the most recent one I've been watching a few times is Project A-ko. I love it, espcially the school fight scene between A-ko and B-ko. Would love to own that on DVD.
Sun 05/12/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have just finished watching Applespeed 2004 (the remake of appleseed) and it was fantastic the animation is flawless and some of the camera angles and techniques are brilliant.

The film is standard 3d animation but the characters are cell shaded to give them a 2d cartoon feel, this worked really well. i am currently looking forward to 'Final Fantasy : Advent Children' as from the videos i have seen it's so well done (not a fan of fainal fantasy). The models and the smoothness of the animation is great. Mostly down to the motion capture.

What is everyones favorite anime film and please give a reason why.

Mine is 'Ghost In The Shell 2' for the way the storyline leads you around a stunning 3d world. It really draws you in and keeps you wanting more. That and the intro sequence is beauitful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.