GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WW3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/11/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Don't let me down"
[URL]http://etherzone.com/2004/lang112204.shtml[/URL]

Does make you think a bit.
Wed 24/11/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Strafio wrote:
> Nostradamus predicted we're get wiped out at the turn of the century.
>
> He predicted vague musings that people found ways to link real
> events.

he predicted tons of stuff usually along the lines of, something will happen in this huge period of time. Then someone looks back on an event that has happened and relates it back to his predictions.
Wed 24/11/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Light wrote:
> Oh, and as for The Confederate; I think he's made it so painfully
> clear over the last few weeks that he's an attention seeking mongtard
> who's opinions and thoughts are at the emotional level of 'special' 6
> year old, that barely anyone feels the need to challenge his view.

You only have to look at his username to know he is quite ignorant
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Democracy doesn't work, because they can't play with it.

Idiots.

I saw something the other day, where Tony Martin said 'i popped down a BNP meetin' the other niight. Dunno what they woz on about, but it seemed reasonable'.

At that point, I laughed.
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. The BNP have a longstanding tradition of claiming that "Democracy doesn't work", then wailing about how anything that kicks them in the teeth is a "blow to democracy". Anything that sets those utterly repugnant cockjockeying pizzlestains crying is a good thing in my book...

Oh, and as for The Confederate; I think he's made it so painfully clear over the last few weeks that he's an attention seeking mongtard who's opinions and thoughts are at the emotional level of 'special' 6 year old, that barely anyone feels the need to challenge his view. After all, can you really see him persuading anyone of the truth of what he says?
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:56
To quote someone... "Politics... how tiresome."
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's the dilemma (sp?!) - repression of opinion on one hand, allowing idiotic Nazi crap on the other.

People should be allowed to say anything they want...BUT...one must at least attempt to dissuade and 'help' them. And then there's 'incitement to' whatever, which is when the BNP and Abu Hamza merrily hold hands and dance down the road to oblivion.
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:53
BNP party was recently banned from our uni, and without a proper discussion about it too. Apparently it was a dark period for democracy.
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate it when people make stupid comments and other mongs say 'that was brave!' rather than 'shut the hell up'.

OH WAIT...!

Especially when (not in this case) it's about 'I'm allowed to say what I want' etc, and then starts speweing Nazi bulls*it.
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Garin wrote:
> The Confederate wrote:
> And really, all these wars going on in Iraq, and supposedly in
> Iran..
> its not like we're taking out countries that contribute something to
> the world, other than terrorists.
>
> Brave statement. :-)

Mm, it's almost like Kilroy Silk himself is present...
Wed 24/11/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The Confederate wrote:
> And really, all these wars going on in Iraq, and supposedly in Iran..
> its not like we're taking out countries that contribute something to
> the world, other than terrorists.

Brave statement. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.