GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mario kart doube dash?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:23
Regular
"kill my enemys"
what is with it? i got it couple of weeks ago and what is with the big thing when it came out? yes the multiplayer is good but single player isnt very long and its a bit simple! what do you think about it?
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:23
Regular
"kill my enemys"
what is with it? i got it couple of weeks ago and what is with the big thing when it came out? yes the multiplayer is good but single player isnt very long and its a bit simple! what do you think about it?
Sun 26/12/04 at 20:47
Regular
Too slow, too easy, don't like he new karts.
Sun 26/12/04 at 23:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Thought it was good at the time.

Went back to Mario Kart 64.

Haven't played Double Dash since, and probably won't again. A good party game I suppose, but if you've got an N64, what are you playing multiplayer on your Gamecube for?
Sun 26/12/04 at 23:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
It's the only game I still play regularly with friends over a year after it's been out. Lots of fun.
Tue 28/12/04 at 18:35
Regular
"kill my enemys"
well yeh its great for parties and when your mates round due to the fact the multiplayer is pretty good.
Tue 28/12/04 at 20:36
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It is a good game and it has a lot of replay value. But you just wait until you're winning a race and you hear the hiss of a blue shell, or as I have come to call it, "the sound of impending failure", you will start to realise that this is one of the most frustrating games ever.
Tue 28/12/04 at 21:00
Regular
"0228"
It is very annoying that you can move from first to last place in just a few seconds and there is nothing you can do when a blue shell is headind for you. However, if you're skilled enough you'll build up a huge lead, take stupidly difficult shortcuts, have a precise aim with green shells, and just learn the tracks well.

I generally win races when playing mates but when it comes to battle mode I'm not so skilled.
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:00
Regular
That's what I like about Mario Kart games...when you're up against good opponents, the races are fast paced and full of frustrating entertainment.
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:31
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Worst out of the Mario Kart series (N64 number 1!) but its not to bad. 7 or 8/10
Tue 28/12/04 at 22:44
Regular
I can avoid blue shells about 1/4 of the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.