GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help requested, I'm confused."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/11/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You report a father hitting their daughter to Social Services. What happens next? What is the first step they take?

Cos obviously the dad is gonna be angry at the girl for telling SS, so do they protect her or what?

Ta
Sat 13/11/04 at 00:09
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Lil Bro wrote:
> You all say this, but I doubt many of you know how hard it is. Trust
> me I've tried to make her but she won't, she's too scared.

That's the same thing that thappened to me a while back. I was jumped and slashed with a knife, i had to deal with it via police. They took my statement then i decided not to press charges.
Sat 13/11/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
You all say this, but I doubt many of you know how hard it is. Trust me I've tried to make her but she won't, she's too scared.
Sat 13/11/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
They really should do something about it, you can report it to social services or the police but unless they decide to report it then he could get away with it.

How well do you know her? Talk to her about it, if you don't know too much about what could happen or how they could ge help then speak to a councilor at school or get on the phone to someone like childline, could help them a lot.

In an ideal world someone would go round and smash him up a bit to let him know its not on...
Fri 12/11/04 at 23:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> Lil Bro.. I would get her to report him. As guys like that are total
> utter scum.. and deserve everything they get to them.

i second that.
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
sure.. done
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Can you add me on msn please?

[email protected]

Ta
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
They wont believe me. When i was getting beaten up by my ex.. i didnt know where to turn as my family was in Canada. They dont tell you what to do they just offer the options..
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I wouldn't know what to say, and they'd just tell me to tell someone and get her help. I know I should but she doesn't want anyone to, and her dad would just get worse if he found out he had been reported.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
i know this sounds totally geeky. But talk to someone.. either childline or the samaritans.

As you dont have to give your name and they give expert advice.

But then again.. its entirely up to you. You can ask people on here who dont know what to do. and just talk to say thier opinion. But this is someones life. so.. i know what i would do
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
She's way too scared, as is her mum.

Her mum doesn't work and if he got banged up or whatever, they'd have no income at all. Plus a disable child, who requires constant attention, I dunno what to do :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.