GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/12/04 at 19:07
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ok give me some good reasons why i should get a gamecube???
I love my xbox but at the same time i feel that another console would be good. I had a PS2 and think its the most overratted console ever made.
So please give me some reasons to get one...oh but i hate Zelda so dont waste your time there.
Wed 29/12/04 at 22:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
thebestbit wrote:
> so your saying if you dont like zelda..no point in a gamecube?

Very very true.
Thu 30/12/04 at 01:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Wario World wasn't made by Nintendo.

True, it's a second party title.

But you reference Pokémon further down the page as part of you're argument. Isn't that made by Gamefreak/Creatures Inc?
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:34
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Wario World wasn't made by Nintendo.
>
> True, it's a second party title.
>
> But you reference Pokémon further down the page as part of
> you're argument. Isn't that made by Gamefreak/Creatures Inc?

Who are owned by Nintendo :P

Treasure made Wario World, so it wouldn't feel like a Nintendo game. I'd imagine Nintendo didn't have much imput into it other than the Wario Ware extras. It didn't feel like it.

Treasure are not a true second party to Nintendo either, they are a bit like Namco, in that they like to make the regular exclusive game for Nintendo.
Thu 30/12/04 at 13:44
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i like the argument between white stripes and dringo very entertaining reading it.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:59
Regular
lol me too..anyways my gamecube will be coming tomorrow..so it looks like i wont get to play it till saturday
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
yes that makes sense. What games are you getting with it? Metroid Prime I hope.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:19
Regular
nah they were all out of metroid prime..but most gamecube games cost as little as Ł4.99!!
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:21
Regular
Dringo, changing one's words when supposedly quoting does not change what I actually said. Especially when, as you have argued a long while before, each post is supposed to be self opinion.

Therefore I stand by my point. It isn't the best Mario Kart game. Not saying it isn't a great game. Just not the best of the series.
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:24
Regular
He wrote:

It is the best Mario Kart games.

Which, according to the English language, doesn't make sense.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:13
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Dringo, changing one's words when supposedly quoting does not change
> what I actually said. Especially when, as you have argued a long
> while before, each post is supposed to be self opinion.

I was just playing. I think it is the best Mario Kart game so far. But hey that's just my opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.