GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Cube Already DEAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 16:08
Regular
this is just a rumor but apparently Nintendo are thinking of axing the Game Cube,why you ask it didnt get a good reception at E3(the big game convention in the States)
anf when a console isnt given a big reception at E3 companies think twice about releasing the console.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Zeldapro, why did you move back to Hyrule? shame, the other place seemed much nicer, plus new people to con and a nice horse with open fields.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:20
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Fogmaster wrote:
> STATS don't mean anything to me! if sales relied on STATS then the
> N64 would have won pants down!

Did you know that STATS is a short name for my school it's the first letters of each word or a nickname!!
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fogmaster wrote:
> It's not just about the N64, tell me, what was the most powerful
> console AVALIABLE last Summer? was it the dreamcast? did it sell
> well? erm, no. yet it's competitors were more than half it's size!
> huh? maybe only a playstation owner such as yourself could explain
> this outcome to me.

Hmmm...?? I still don't get this argument.

Anyway, all I said was that I reckon Nintendo made a mistake ditching the PSX.

Never said anything else. And that's just my opinion.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Ant wrote:
> A typing error Foggie??

what? where is a typing error?
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
It's not just about the N64, tell me, what was the most powerful console AVALIABLE last Summer? was it the dreamcast? did it sell well? erm, no. yet it's competitors were more than half it's size! huh? maybe only a playstation owner such as yourself could explain this outcome to me.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
A typing error Foggie??
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
Fogmaster wrote:
> STATS don't mean anything to me! if sales relied on STATS then the
> N64 would have won pants down!

I've read this over many times, and still doesn't seem to make sense, as you're an N64 fan.
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:06
Regular
and it should of done...
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:04
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
STATS don't mean anything to me! if sales relied on STATS then the N64 would have won pants down!
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:02
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I want the Gamecube, i wouldn't buy a PS2....yet, because i've heard so many bad things about it, but then they have loads of cool games coming out soon, I wouldn't buy a DC because they're pretty much shut down, and the Xbox, however powerful it is, doesn't appeal to me, I spend too much time with microsoft as it is. maybe i'll get some coloured tissue paper and put it on my n64 for a fresh look.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.