GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 06:24
Regular
Decided I have to get this, will be around the end of January when I (finally) have BB.

Anyone here planning on playing this? I've decided on being a Night Elf Rogue so if anyone wants to create a party with me you'll have to be one of the Alliance races.

Been reading about it and it sounds brilliant so, yeah.
Page:
Thu 10/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
Dunno, one guy in the Halifax branch is pretty up to scratch. Was really helpful when I went in enquiring about WoW. Told me all about it, and Warcraft 3 which I bought for £3.

They've currently got a load of WoW boxes on the counter at the back. Sealed. I hope they don't touch them...
Thu 10/02/05 at 13:02
"Majestic"
The people in Gamestation don't look the WoW type though. They're more Singstar guys.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:49
Regular
Aye, and Gamestation are notorious for opening boxes and keeping discs in drawers.

*shakes fist*
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:46
"Majestic"
Its risky buying from the shops you know. If its not sealed, chances are that somebodys bought it, copied down the serial, and returned it OR that a member of staff has noted down the code for his or her own ends. Remember; you don't need a disc to play WoW after its installed, so if serials are easy to come by, you could well be buying a new second hand copy.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:27
Regular
Yeah, the dimwits are probably trying to fob people off. They have had loads of calls about it apparently.

Are you definitely getting some from your GAME then?
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Odd. A number of GAME employees at different stores have all
> 'confirmed' that the Collector's Edition will not be released in UK,
> only the lesser EU Countries (they didn't say that bit)...

It is rather strange considering it states the opposite in the Blizzard press release.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:38
Regular
WoW or CE?

Wow, yes.

CE, if I can find it at a decent price, yes.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:37
Regular
Are you really going to buy it?
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:21
Regular
Odd. A number of GAME employees at different stores have all 'confirmed' that the Collector's Edition will not be released in UK, only the lesser EU Countries (they didn't say that bit)...

Ebay it is then I think. Cheapest I've found is around £50, but that's going to rocket up since there are 2 days left.

Crud.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:08
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11050&item=8169017373&rd=1[/URL]

Wanna 'Buy it Now'?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.