GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST GAME EVER MADE POLL"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Underbean"
What do you think the best game ever made is, it is defently not the donky kong and mario one, that is crap, i think it is between animal crossing, ocarina of time and the sims 2.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Underbean"
What do you think the best game ever made is, it is defently not the donky kong and mario one, that is crap, i think it is between animal crossing, ocarina of time and the sims 2.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:14
Regular
"The Sims 2" and "Animal Crossing" aren't really the 'best games ever made'
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:17
Regular
"0228"
chatterbox wrote:
> What do you think the best game ever made is, it is defently not the
> donky kong and mario one, that is crap, i think it is between animal
> crossing, ocarina of time and the sims 2.

By 'the donkey kong and mario one' I'll assume that you are referring to the original Donkey Kong. Not crap but not the best game ever either.

Animal Crossing and The Sims 2 are not even close to being the best game ever, they'd struggle to make my top 100.

Ocarina of Time could be considered as the best game ever because that is a top quality title but I'd also have to consider Super Mario World and Mario 64 as contenders.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Underbean"
Im telling you animal crossing is so cool! but i supose sims 2 isn't as good as sims 1 in other peoples eyes, but i like it.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:22
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Oot or mario 64 which is a class game.animal crossing is in my top ten!
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:50
Regular
Haha...Sims 2...please, that game could never compete with the top contenders. I'll stick with Ocarina of Time, I wonder if that game will ever be beaten.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
This is gonna be a popular answer, but San Andreas really is one of my favourite games of all time.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:55
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Lou Role wrote:
> This is gonna be a popular answer, but San Andreas really is one of my
> favourite games of all time.

not a popular choice stay with ninty dude.
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:02
Regular
"Underbean"
Sims 2 is greatm the music is anoying, and gameplay is a bit repetative:
- you are born
- you age
- you move out
- you die
- you are born
- you age
- you move out
- you die
- you are born
- you age
- you move out
- you die
and so on
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> This is gonna be a popular answer, but San Andreas really is one of
> my favourite games of all time.

killer101 wrote:
> not a popular choice stay with ninty dude.

I'm not a Ninty 'dude'

I have a GC but it's the first Nintendo console I've ever owned, and I only have 3 games for it.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.