GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA SA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Whose sure its coming out im not sure.It came on ps2 but it won't come to xbox whose sure it's going, For example Halo 2 came to xbox, Example 2: Gta San Andreas, Shourly it won't come want to play gta games, Buy the double pack, Driv3r or True Crime: Streets of LA. There you go now choose old titles because it won't come to xbox, Can you take it for one year and seven months, Who can take it only fools can wait for a half and a year.
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Whose sure its coming out im not sure.It came on ps2 but it won't come to xbox whose sure it's going, For example Halo 2 came to xbox, Example 2: Gta San Andreas, Shourly it won't come want to play gta games, Buy the double pack, Driv3r or True Crime: Streets of LA. There you go now choose old titles because it won't come to xbox, Can you take it for one year and seven months, Who can take it only fools can wait for a half and a year.
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:34
"High polygon count"
Personally, I wouldn't bother. Go for GTA3 or Vice City, if you haven't got them already.
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I don't think it should come out on XBOX. PS2 doesn't get Halo so XBOX shouldn't get GTA. Seems perfectly fair.
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't think it should come out on XBOX. PS2 doesn't get Halo so XBOX
> shouldn't get GTA. Seems perfectly fair.
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:30
Regular
Ah, but it doesn't work like that.

Halo 2 was created by Bungie and published by Microsoft, and Microsoft created the Xbox (didn't mean to state the obvious there), so there is no way that Halo 2 could come out on PS2.

However, San Andreas was created by Rockstar, and although they have worked exclusively with PS2, there are after-all a third-party developer, so they have every right to bring out San Andreas on the Xbox, and I feel they should.

With a title like San Andreas in the Xbox selection, plenty more money will be made, and more people will realise what a shitewash console the PS2 is and realise that anything the PS2 can do, the Xbox can do too, if not better.
Mon 03/01/05 at 18:49
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't think it should come out on XBOX. PS2 doesn't get Halo so XBOX
> shouldn't get GTA. Seems perfectly fair.

Get your coat when you're ready...

The PS2 has loads of games the Xbox will never see the disc of.
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Crumble wrote:
> Ah, but it doesn't work like that.
>
> Halo 2 was created by Bungie and published by Microsoft, and
> Microsoft created the Xbox (didn't mean to state the obvious there),
> so there is no way that Halo 2 could come out on PS2.
>
> However, San Andreas was created by Rockstar, and although they have
> worked exclusively with PS2, there are after-all a third-party
> developer, so they have every right to bring out San Andreas on the
> Xbox, and I feel they should.
>
> With a title like San Andreas in the Xbox selection, plenty more
> money will be made, and more people will realise what a shitewash
> console the PS2 is and realise that anything the PS2 can do, the Xbox
> can do too, if not better.

The PS2 has and always will be a better console. I agree the XBOX is a good console, but look at the sales figures. A year ago I read in a magazine that there was 1 XBOX to about every 10 PS2's in the UK. I imagine this situation has changed by now but the PS2 will undoubtedly still be selling far better than the XBOX. The reason, the games are better.
Mon 03/01/05 at 20:17
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Chr1s wrote:
> The PS2 has and always will be a better console.

Didn't I tell you to get your coat? *Shakes fist*
Mon 03/01/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
June 10 2005.

[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/n_3324-news.html[/URL]
Mon 03/01/05 at 22:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> The PS2 has and always will be a better console.
>
> Didn't I tell you to get your coat? *Shakes fist*

Its because you know I'm right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.