GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/01 at 13:59
Regular
So many Newbies, and indeed new Regulars as of late!

So go on, who are you, and what are you doing here?

Im Ben Langley, age 23 from Cambridgeshire. Works as an Internet Operations Trainee for a large telecoms company.
Tue 08/05/01 at 21:32
Hopefully we'll see TK421 in a whole new and amazingly unpleasant death in the up and coming Jedi Knight 2... or Dark Forces 3... whichever you prefer.
No doubt it was TK421 who, having recently obtained a new job on Jabba's sail barge, fell into the Sarlak monster pit.
He was also the guy guarding the bridge on one of the Star Destroyers when it exploded.
Tue 08/05/01 at 21:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
uh huh, poor poor guy...
Tue 08/05/01 at 21:10
Regular
Perhaps it's a cameo by Sniper.
Tue 08/05/01 at 21:08
Aha yes.
And I seem to recall TK421 has another unfortunate incident in Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. He gets pushed off a cliff I believe. That guy has no luck (and would be quite old I think to be in the Jedi Knight expansion which is based some time after Star Wars...).
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
"TK421 why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy me?"
"Cover for a while, we've got a bad transmitter"

*Door opens*

*Chewwy roars*

*blaster fire*

yadda yaddda yadda
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:52
I'm TK421, and I was just going to help a couple of guys move heavy boxes into a rebel ship when someone attacked me... strangely my armour was totally undamaged when it was stolen from me by an evil young fellow. Explain that eh?? Why? WHY?
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
turbonutter, HTML, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, ActionScript, and Texas OS master from Leeds. I'm 15 and go to Ripon Grammar School

Well into computers and gaming, but like tennis as well. I'm studying Classical Civilisations, Latin and Graphics. Fav subjects are Physics, IT and (dare I say it???) MATHS!!!

Believe it or not, I was here more or less from the off, but I went away for a while. Now I'm back, and having lots of fun

Can be contacted on ICQ, on request
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:29
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
We were doing twelfh night.

Which is supposedly a comady, but I havn't laughed at it once.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh, sorry, didn't know.

Nope, it was all about natural phenomenons, solar eclipse, storm at sea etc. Last part was writing about a disaster. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I ran out of things to say on paper 2 and started repeating myself =/
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:27
im sam crome age 12 from surrey
i love my Dc and play all night online!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.