GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GIRL WANTED - EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE OFFERED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/01 at 12:34
Regular
This competition lasts until Christmas.

The first genuine female who achieves the status of "Regular" will get an Extra Gameaday, just for that.

300 posts containing at least 7500 words are required.

Spammers won't count. (So don't "Reply Quoting This Message" too often or we will knock your word count down - a lot)

Do NOT pretend to be female - we will catch you out.

*****STOP PRESS*****

This competition has now been won by "Iggy" Iguana.

er - subject to gender confirmation.
Page:
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:42
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No cheating Meka.
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Goatboy is hereby banned from further posting in this thread, as the possibility for witty and rubbish jokes are far too numerous and his head would explode.

Thank you
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:40
Regular
"not dead"
So could I get my wife to post some stuff?

What about if she can't sit at a computer chair at the moment, given her current condition.

Can she dictate to me and let me type it?

Second thoughts, I don't want her posting things on here, I know she'd only go out of her way to embarrass me!
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:36
"High polygon count"
The subtitle of this competition is "Free game for game girl".

Possibly.
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:34
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This competition lasts until Christmas.

The first genuine female who achieves the status of "Regular" will get an Extra Gameaday, just for that.

300 posts containing at least 7500 words are required.

Spammers won't count. (So don't "Reply Quoting This Message" too often or we will knock your word count down - a lot)

Do NOT pretend to be female - we will catch you out.

*****STOP PRESS*****

This competition has now been won by "Iggy" Iguana.

er - subject to gender confirmation.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.