GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Never Mind, Only a week 'til Half Term"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/10/04 at 20:58
Regular
Courseworks piling up, and I just haven't got time to relax. I had some mates ova last night and all night we played on Halo, FIFA 2005, Burnout 3 and Top Spin. Plus after a few Barcadis and Smirnoffs you're not feeling completely 'in tact'. Top Spin was the best. Everyone thought that they could lob their way to victory.

But today was crap. Just finished a load of coursework. And school tomorrow *cries*

Oh well, only another week.

So, how are we all?
Mon 18/10/04 at 19:29
Regular
Mine begin this friday \o. Going on holiday on monday with my girlfriend which should be good, first holiday abroad without the parents :D
Mon 18/10/04 at 18:13
Regular
As in, Primary School? Or Year 11?
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:17
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
5th year
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:11
Regular
Heh, what year are you in?
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:09
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
My holidays finish in two days :-(
School sucks!
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
Yeah, it looks likely to be November 20-something at the mo, but it may spill into December, so be wary ;0)
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Reefer wrote:
> Plus, Half Life 2 is out next month (apparently).

Heh heh, that's partly one of the reasons I'm choosing November, but I'm waiting until the offical release date has been announced before I book my holidays.
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:03
Regular
Plus, Half Life 2 is out next month (apparently).
Mon 18/10/04 at 17:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Time for me to book my last weeks worth of holiday off (actually only four days, but still, better than nothing.) I think I'll choose November, as it gets busier around December/Christmas.
Mon 18/10/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Already!? It only seems like a week ago you were all on your summer holiday. All out and about. Causing trouble.

Anyway, I don't care. I have my next set of shifts off. 13 days off! WOO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.