GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Moron"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/10/04 at 00:18
Regular
Depu-dee Dwayne Dibley Dawg, mister white hair on 'Worlds Wildest Police Videos'. With people like him as ambassadors for America, there's no wonder the USA is generally thought to be well up their own ass, gung ho, foolheardy, over-zealous and heroes in their own minds.

Anyone who breaks the law is evil, insane or both according to d******s. "Go back to bed, America, you are free to do as we tell you".

Although it was kind of cool when a car, speeding down the motorway, drove at full speed into a bridge strut when the driver shot himself in the head. God bless that man.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Best one was the German one with some fat bloke on a bike swerving all over a country road until finally falling into a ditch while the coppers had a good laugh.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:01
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The UK equivalent to this show featured two lads riding on a moped and falling off when the policeman stood in front of them, forcing them to swerve. They showed the slow motion crash in slower motion about ten times.

It turned out that the lads were drunk and trying to escape from some bigger boys. They swore a lot too.

TOP THAT America!
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Once I saw it where a Police Officer had died in duty, so the next bit was Sheriff John "I wish I was Chuck Norris" Bunnell talking on front of some extras acting out a gun salute at a funeral! Talk about tasteless.
Wed 06/10/04 at 13:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"They tried the highway. They tried the freeway. They tried EVERY way. but they couldnt GET away!"

Ahahaha!
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe i love this show one of the few things that actually appeals to me on tv at the moment.

Quite a difference when you see some would be robber trying to get away from about 40 police cars whereas in England unless you've comitted a traffic offence there's hardly any reaction *runs from EB :-D*

*This would be robber tried to run away from the law but unfortunately for him the law was just to quick*
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
On the walkie-talkie to his wife, his son (who should be at school taking his exams)is filming him from the back seat:

"It is a typical autumnal morning in down-town Detroit. I am sheriff JOHN BURNELL! that's who, heading down to the library for a routine return and resupply operation with the bookmaster. I am unaware yet how this will end. But I know that it is likely to be a day long remembered. God help them if they decide to fine me for my overdue books. I have a gun. A big gun, which fires big bullets. And the book I just read is called "Get the best out of your big bullet firing gun in ten easy steps". I am not afraid!"
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Does anyone think he talks like that in his everyday life?

"Will that be everything sir?"

"I WANT EXTRA FRIES WITH MY BURGER! I'M SHERIFF JOHN BURNELL, AND WHEN A BURGER GETS ORDERED FOR MY MEAL, FRIES AREN'T FAR BEHIND!"

I pity his poor wife when they're getting intimate;

"I'M SHERIFF JOHN BURNELL, AND RIGHT NOW I'M TAKING YOU ROUGHLY. OH YEAH BABY. YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT. I...did you just yawn?"
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
"8==="
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Was that Waco?
>
> As far as I know they drove armoured vehicles straight through the
> compound and killed a great many people, including children.

I think they started a fire or something too and said the people in the building did.
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:43
Regular
"8==="
The British guy on Police Camera Action was better.

"Look at this reckless drunk making his way home in his car"

Yeah but that was YOU wasn't it you hypocritical tw@t?! :D
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:34
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Ah, Sheriff John Bunnell, what a guy. That glowing white hair, the bronze skin, the perfect pearly white gnashers, he looks like he could have played a part in CHiPS.
He also often says something along the lines of, "the perpetrators of this crime were probably HIGH ON DRUGS, but because of their stupidity and disregard for human life, they'll be punching out licence plates...IN JAIL!!11".

What I love about that show is the link sections, when ol' John boy is introducing the next clip, he's always standing infront of a mock arrest scene, where some guy (usually either black or Mexican) is bending over a car bonnet being handcuffed, or he's travelling in a cop car in a pursuit situation, sitting alongside a cop with a bad 'tasche.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.