GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE MOST SCARY FILM YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
What is your scariest film youve evr seen?... Yep im asking you guys to tell me, if you ask me ill say Jeepers Creepers and Jeepers Creepers 2. They are really scary and got lots of gory bits, ew. I want too no.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:19
Regular
"Milky Milky"
darkcrystal wrote:
> Not a film, but seeing Ghostwatch when I was 10 was the most scared
> I've ever been.

I seem to be alone in realising that was fake at the time...The only one to notice that the program had a cast list in the Radio Times and on the end credits that listed the actors names and the person they were playing...yet people still seemed to think it was all real.
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:37
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
lcarus wrote:
> Super Mario Bros. Ypshi scared the pants off me.

erm...funny stuff
Wed 06/10/04 at 10:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd say Jeepers Creepers 1/2 were both AWFUL.
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:08
Regular
I'd have to say Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the original. What a classic. Scared the pants off me at 16. The new one was also fairly scary stuff but theres too much special effects these days to really scare me now.

Jeepers Creepers, that was a good one. The whole death car ramming thing, and wrapped bodies being dumped down the pipe by an old creepy building in some trees. Not seen the 2nd I don't think.
Wed 06/10/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Once I looked at myself in the mirror. I still haven't got over that. AAAh!
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:11
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Are you serious ZZZ? Jeepers Creepers 2 was practically a comedy. The entire cinema burst out laughing when it was hopping through the fields lol. Jeepers Creepers was just NOT scary as there was so much telling involved instead of allowing the audience to come to their own conclusions and then the truth being shown at the end. There was NO suspense, no mystery which is key to all horror films. It just doesn't keep you guessing when you see the villain in about 20 minutes.

Anyway that's my opinion on thosse films. As for the scarriest film I've ever seen? Probably A Nightmare On Elm Street when I was 12, the Blair witch was scary the first time I saw it when I was alone late at night but that is only scary depending on what type of person you are. It's the other extreme compared to Jeepers Creepers. Blair Witch project keeps you guessing and using your imagination as it shows you stuff but Jeepers Creepers just tells you everything.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Threads

Scarier than Pig Onanism performed by a wonky-faced MammonWhore.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:04
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Light wrote:
> Threads
>
> Scarier than Pig Onanism performed by a wonky-faced MammonWhore.

That IS scary.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
The scariest movies I have ever seen?
1. The shinning ( I did not sleep for nights)
2. Jeepers Creepers (AG! IT'S BEHIND YOU!)
3. Bratz the movie (C'mon, those things are scary. Where are their noses and why do little kids love em so?)
4. The crow (not really scary, but it kicks ass)
5. The poltergist (Not sure which one, but the one with the little girl in the mirror)

I'm sure theres more but I cant really think at the moment, but hey, i get scared alot.
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
Oh ye, I just remembered,

1. The birds.
2. Nightmare on elm street
3. Halloween.

I always run away when i see a bird now. I LIKE MY EYE BROWS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.