GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, Azul's banned..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 10:58
Regular
Any idea why? What did I miss?
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:28
Regular
"...dolphins fault"
Tooooo purple
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
You won't be a nice red forever though - you'll mould over into a scabby brown
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:29
Regular
"...dolphins fault"
AzuI wrote:
> what about this variation?

How about a trade Bullet, three marbles and a 'sticky' dolphin. Deal?
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:32
Regular
I'll just take the dolphin, thanks
Mon 04/10/04 at 11:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
IMPOSTER!
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
banned for the dolphin thing?
pffffft, it wasn't THAT bad. besides, everyone had the choice of whether to click the link or not. everyone who complained should get a warning as a lesson to make better decisions in future..
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
If little kids logged onto the site, I don't think their parents would react too well to them seeing Flipper chowing down on someones monster.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:43
Regular
Well the last person who posted it, got a warning first (I think), so he carried on posting the link, even posting it in the Sites & Bugs forum, as if he really wanted to get banned (He was either a JAT or a newbie can't remember). Hmm deja vu really.

Well Azul did post all the links without any warning and he did spam with all those threads so that's two rules broken. I guess he must have got far too many reports for them to just ignore it.
Mon 04/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Very_Metal wrote:
> everyone had the choice of
> whether to click the link or not. everyone who complained should get
> a warning as a lesson to make better decisions in future..
We have rules for a reason ya no, for those who cannot be bothered to click the rules link, this is what the post was in violation of.
Do not post offensive material - In order to keep these forums a nice place to visit, we ask you that you do not post any material which might be considered offensive - any racist or bigoted posts will be removed, along with the user. We welcome freedom of speech, but ill-informed, ignorant comments will not be accepted. We also ask you not to post links to any inappropriate sites which may contain contents not suitable for users on our site.
Mon 04/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
fair enough i guess.
all i'm saying is that considering the wealth of REALLY inappropriate material on the net, this was faily tame.

but i see your point and hey, it's not my job in jeopardy so you're better placed to judge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.