GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was in a car crash tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 06:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I wasn't driving.
I can't go into details for reasons of which I can't go in to. But I can say it was a very odd experience. It could have been very serious, but we were lucky.

I have a sore neck, sore wrist and I managed to punch myself in the plumbs, (I know you sick bashtards are laughing at that).

Anway. Hmm, feel odd.
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I was in one on Monday too. Wasn't driving either. Just going to my girlfriend's house, which is in this little village in the middle of nowhere. We'd stopped to turn right into it and were waiting for traffic to clear to move off. Then a huge screeching sound came from behind. I sat there trying to work out if it was part of the music as she was listening to Radiohead and maybe they were being kooky. Anyway suddenly a car smashes into the back of us, all kinds of noises including breaking glass and my girlfriend shouting/screaming.

I was just starting to get out as the other car had stopped. Turns out it was just pausing as suddenly sped off down the road we were turning into. They wre either pu**ies, or had some reason why they couldn't stop e.g. drunk.

Neither of us were hurt (I don't care if they were or not) apart from slight cases of whiplash. Her car's now going to be written off and she was going to be stuck. Luckily my cars (which is same as hers...but not on purpose) not being used at the moment, so we put her name on the insurance instead of mine and she's driving again.
Wed 06/10/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I knew you would
Wed 06/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I actually LOL(ed) at your sore nuts.

EDIT: Think I'll replace plumbs with nuts.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:36
Regular
"You fail in life!"
Hahahahaha, I can't believe that you punched yourself in your jewels! Apart from that nothing else is funny, I got whiplash from being in a bus crash so I know what pain could be involved.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I did, but not on any Welsh channels, boyo.

;^)
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
English_Bloke wrote:
"I then thought...MY SANDWICH! Which was in the side door."
-----

...Did Ross then think you had leapt to protect him from a car back-firing, JOEY? ;D

(I take it nobody saw Friends on S4C last night, then...)
Tue 05/10/04 at 19:21
Next time, forget the seatbelt and go threw the window, slightly more fun.

Teach ya to race w0nt it :D
Tue 05/10/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I not quite sure what you're insinuating, man.
Tue 05/10/04 at 00:28
Regular
Timmargh : [URL]http://www.partylounge.com/Merchant2/graphics/maskimages/1528511whatsupt.gif[/URL]
Tue 05/10/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Trish wrote:
> Tim been law-breaking again then?

I never break the law.

*lights up*

*opens Pringles*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.