GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Importing DS games."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/01/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got my DS with Mario 64 on... whatever day it was last week (Thursday, I think), and I have Feel the Magic: XY/XX ordered too, which should arrive by the end of the week. I want to have a shoofty on the net for more websites that I can import games from. I know of lik-sang.com and videogamesplus.ca but that's about it. And all my google, MSN and other web browser searches bring up diddly-squat, save for articles about importing games along with completely unrelated stuff (such is the wonder of web search engines).

Help me out, please.

Oh, and I only want US games... no Japanese malarkey, as I have this funny thing about wanting to understand the games I play.

Cheers.
Mon 10/01/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Remember me?"
Definitely... especially with the UK sometimes not getting games until a few months after the US. Why should I have to wait?! Huh? HUH?

I'M F**KING SPECIAL!!!
Mon 10/01/05 at 15:06
"Majestic"
Albino-Man wrote:
> Importmadness does, Videogamesplus doesn't.

Videogamesplus accepts Paypal - Paypal accept every card. Even American Express.
Mon 10/01/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
After years of being under the impression that I was restricted to where I could order from, that is actually really annoying to find out.

Thanks.

*glove slap*
Mon 10/01/05 at 15:31
Regular
Ridge Racers is actually meant to be rather good - unlike Asphalt, which truly is dire.
Mon 10/01/05 at 15:40
Regular
"Touched!"
Any idea how long VGP take to get orders usually to the UK? I was hoping to get it by saturday if it is sent out today/tomorrow.
Mon 10/01/05 at 18:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
VGP are fairly fast, I've used them before. They also sell on eBay (under the UserID fiocco- delt with before). I think it takes roughly 5-7 days.

Hope that helps.
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
gbax.com and dvdboxoffice.com both sell DS games and dvdboxoffice don't charge delivery. Good stuff. I also ordered Feel The Magic from videogamesplus - £16 is too good to miss.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:08
Regular
"Touched!"
VGP have shipped it, very impressed with their speed and service so far! Has yours shipped yet Albino?
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They shipped mine out today.
Mon 10/01/05 at 23:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Here's hoping we get it by the weekend. Gonna take my DS with me to uni on wed, I'm going to try taking it into Gamestation and say "what would I get for trade in for this?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.