GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is my life worth living?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 21:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
After seeing the link Azul posted earlier ([URL]http://history.cookiethievery.com/041904/[/URL]), I began to think about my own life, began to assess what I'd achieved. Sure I've got good grades in school and a few close friends, but that's it.

Everything I do is so routine now - go to school, do homework, play guitar, go online, sleep, school, homework...etc and it bores the hell out of me.

I mean, the guy in that link is getting blown by a Dolphin and I've never even been blown by a girl. Everyone else seems to have achieved so much more in their personal lives than me. I have nothing. Nothing to show for 17 years of life apart from a few pieces of paper - no great experiences, no memorable nights, no exciting stories to tell people I meet. Nope, when I meet someone I just sit in silence because I have nothing to say, mainly because there's nothing to tell them. I'm such a waster.

Anyway, I figure since I don't contribute to society in any way, it's best for me to take my leave of it. I've wasted 17 years so I might as well not put myself through the pain of another few dozen.

Goodbye.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:55
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
RoJ wrote:
> darkcrystal wrote:
> You're only 17!
>
> Yeah. I mean, he should totally wait until he's 20 before he kills
> himself.

Exactly!
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
darkcrystal wrote:
> You're only 17!

Yeah. I mean, he should totally wait until he's 20 before he kills himself.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:39
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
You're only 17!
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Memorandum! wrote:
> And what were you doing that you had to avoid the police, RoJ?

Closing down Dunkin Donuts.

Actually, a lot of things. Everything short of murder.
And that guy was dead when we found him.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
...? Eh?
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
You're not fooling anyone.Unless you've been reborn.
If he kills himself you should sue him for murdering you.
Quite difficult to do that when he's dead though.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
And what were you doing that you had to avoid the police, RoJ?

Tut tut.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Hmmm. Don't kill yourself.

Just because you feel the first 17 years of your life haven't been so great, it doesn't mean the next 50 can't be fantastic. Just go and do something you want to do. There's no harm in trying (unless it's life threatening, then there might be harm in trying).

Alcohol isn't an answer. It's a temporary fix, if it even helps at all.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well, I was caught once.
Sat 02/10/04 at 22:13
Regular
You haven't wasted your whole life. Some of it was spent talking to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.