GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question for people who wear gel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Does your gel dry up and leave massive crusts of white bits? loads of people at my school who wear gel all have it. I say they have dandrafe (sp?) but they go on to say 'naw its gel, everyone gets it.'

Sorry if I offend anyone with this >_>
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I no longer use gel, as my hair is too long to slick back or spike up. However, I always found that Beauty Formulas Mega-Hard was great stuff; it stays in, doesn't dry in white flakes and costs £1 for a 750Ml tub at Savers.
Sat 02/10/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Most gels you just put in and let it go hard and after sleeping it all starts to flake. If you have a shower in the morning, it should just wash out.
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:03
Regular
one of my mate uses gel but its really cheap ( about 50p ) and it just looks like hes dipped his hair in a tub of water and it wont dry
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I use shockwaves, it doesnt go into white bits, even if you do brush it out.
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
That only happens if you wear too much.
And shcokwave is brilliant stuff, though i tend not to wear ny gel becasue I hate it when my hair isn't soft and silky, but all hard and crispy.

Can't run my fingers through my hair so well.
Sat 02/10/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Colourless"
I think one can get white bits from gel, but I dont.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:03
"period drama"
I don't believe (apart from Hedfixis lame attempt) that no-one made a very crude joke about white crusty stuff. I'm very dissapointed in you all.

Anway, gel sucks. Use wax.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:04
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I don't believe (apart from Hedfixis lame attempt) that no-one made a
> very crude joke about white crusty stuff. I'm very dissapointed in
> you all.
>
> Anway, gel sucks. Use wax.

I agree.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The more expensive stuff you get, the less chance of getting smegma on your hair.
Sat 02/10/04 at 21:47
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Why bother, just shave it all off then you dont need to worry about anything... combing,washing (well... polishing the head but) , nits, ect ect

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.