GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A question for people who wear gel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Does your gel dry up and leave massive crusts of white bits? loads of people at my school who wear gel all have it. I say they have dandrafe (sp?) but they go on to say 'naw its gel, everyone gets it.'

Sorry if I offend anyone with this >_>
Sat 02/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Does your gel dry up and leave massive crusts of white bits? loads of people at my school who wear gel all have it. I say they have dandrafe (sp?) but they go on to say 'naw its gel, everyone gets it.'

Sorry if I offend anyone with this >_>
Sat 02/10/04 at 15:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> Does your gel dry up and leave massive crusts of white bits? loads of
> people at my school who wear gel all have it. I say they have
> dandrafe (sp?) but they go on to say 'naw its gel, everyone gets
> it.'
>
> Sorry if I offend anyone with this >_>

Tell your mates, if they're covered in white gel-crust, they can't be washing it out of their hair very well...
Sat 02/10/04 at 15:57
Regular
Yep, 'tis the gel, not dandruff.

My friend uses a pot a day, and his hair is basically white.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:09
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Well I use the fairly pricey "Garnier Fructis Style" gel which never leaves any residue.

I guess you get what you pay for.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:17
Regular
"8==="
Tell them it's your own special make of gel and that you got the idea from the film There's Something about Mary.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
I use the Loreal Elvive stuff I think, used to come in a dark blue tube, but i think it's changed now. I use a couple of squeezes of it every morning, a small blob in the palm of my hand. Never known it to leave any white bits in my hair, tho' it'll get greasy fast (in my hair) if I dont wash it frequently. The only stuff that I'd assume would leave white bits would be that really cheap own-brand stuff you get from ASDA or whatever... but then thats not even worth calling gel...
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You must be extremely crap if you end up with white stuff in your hair after wearing gel.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:27
Regular
"8==="
Azul wrote:
> You must be extremely crap if you end up with white stuff in your hair
> after wearing gel.

or his hairstyle is really good and he's gay.

Like Myst.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:38
Regular
You only get the white stuff if you put you hand through your hair after it has dried or somthing else messes with your hair like taking off your top.
Sat 02/10/04 at 16:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Gel is for kittens (a.k.a pu$$ies).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.