GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Complete spastics live on the news right now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
Thu 16/09/04 at 11:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If that is infact true then it is an interesting fact.
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:42
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> Surely a toxic pinch on a fox's nutsack wouldn't cause too many problems.

Male foxes' genitalia are something of a moot subject. When a man fox and a lady fox, who love each other very much, want to deomnstrate their love to each other they fox each other, after which the man fox's love area swells enormously to ensure that he is trapped inside the lady fox's special place. Sometime the foxes can be joined for hours. The hideous cry that eminates from the darkest reaches of the night, is often from a male fox who is coupled with a female.

This ensures that the male Fox's magic juice has a chance to reach the egg. Otherwise there is a chance that another male Fox would mate with the Vixen and its sperm would flush out the previous Fox's squirtlings.

Therefore be very, very careful about mentioning toxic pinches and nutsacks in front of male Foxes.
Thu 16/09/04 at 10:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The Animals of Farthing Wood could teach those nasty hunters a thing or two about comraderie and friendship.
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I heard she's a foxy chick

I am just too funny. My friend calls attarctive ladies 'foxes'. So I asked what that made him....

The donkey.
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:44
Regular
So did I, there's this fox that's out every night, see him all the time.

Bet he's out celebrating with the missus tonight
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I seen a fox driving home from work.

Erm
Thu 16/09/04 at 00:35
Regular
Well I think everyone needs to read Fantastic Mr Fox. Farmers are ugly cruel torturous fiends, and foxes are caring, cunning and just trying to make a damn living in the world that rejected them. I'd much rather shoot a human than a fox any day.

On another note, this is General Chat. Who bought up the standard, come on, own up.
Wed 15/09/04 at 23:33
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
RoJ wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
> You don't think this sort of thing goes on already? Species' being
> controlled via vegetation, diet and surroundings? It's the stuff
> you
> don't hear about that works.
>
>
> Well, I've never heard of any of that - any examples? Common sense
> implies to me that putting chemicals and such into a animal's natural
> food is foolish.
> Anyway, since when did foxes eat vegetation? They eat small mammals,
> birds, carcasses, frogs..
> How would you go about introducing toxins to that lot?

I wouldn't. I have no idea what I'm talking about. You expect me to take care of the fox problem after everything I've done for you lot? Tsk.

Like I said before, I have no idea how to solve this problem, but I could probably come up with a more humane way than shooting the foxes in the head.
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Couldn't we have just sent more convicts over instead?
Wed 15/09/04 at 22:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Plus they took foxes to Australia to give them something to hunt there. Idiots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.