GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Complete spastics live on the news right now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:50
Regular
I'm pro hunting, as long as what we're hunting is scum like pro hunters.
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The bloke renting my old room at my mum and dad's house is taking part in that demonstration ... the tw#t.
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-hunter Hunter. Good one. It's just stupid. The protestors at the back are throwing stuff and pushing forwards, which makes the police use their truncheons to push the people at the front back, meaning they get hit. Some bloke had blood squirting from a wound, but he was just unlucky. The protestors are basically trying to storm the Houses of Parliament, which isn't going to help their cause.
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
They shot a kid the other day.

Fox....kid...fox...kid...fox.... bang
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, they just lost the feed from the cameraman live on the scene, but the last image you saw was of someone's legs from the ground!
Wed 15/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
It's starting to pick up again, bloody idiots.
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:08
Regular
I really do despise hunting of any sort.

I wouldn't find it so bad if it was killing animals for food like cows, pigs and sheep (some people can't understand why I hate one, and like the other, but it's human nature to kill animals for food, and they'd kill us for food if they wanted to eat us), anyway, there's no point in fox/pheasant/grouse hunting, as you kill them, then go "Look, I killed this" and then throw it in a burn or something.

Damn hunters.

I think my brother hunts grouse.

Hmm.
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:13
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I'm anti-hunting, so I'd be pleased to see the goverment outlaw it.
Wed 15/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
Yeah lately there have been a lot of articles in the news, about people getting shot (and killed in many cases) by night time hunting in the countryside. I think they get off free as it was an "accident" but I think it's just crazy nuts trigger happy, shoot anything that moves.

It might seem impressive when a few 10,000 pro-hunters go down to london but then you have to remember that there are many millions of people who are against it not just those anti-hunt protesters.

Hmm BBC News Alert just told me that they're fighting with police, do they really think doing this will stop them from passing it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.