GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where were you on 9/11?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I was on holiday in Florida. We were due to fly back to the UK on September 11th just before it happened. What was really strange is we were about to leave the villa when my mom said she forgot something, she was taking ages as women do... so I decided to put the TV on, and seconds later we saw the plane just fly into the second building. If we hadnt gone back into the house & turned the TV on, we would have been stranded at the airport, luckily for us the villa owners let us stay there for a week extra free of charge. The flight home was probably the worst experience of my life, we had one of the first flights out of the USA, and I crapped myself cos there were a lot of suspicious looking asian men boarding the plane.
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Paris Hilton must be some kind of world leader, she's on the TV all the time. And the Internet...
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
MTV will tell us what to do.
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:36
Regular
I don't think the worlds going to end soon, the I-Generation'll sort it out.
Tue 14/09/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I think 9/11 is just a taster of whats to come. i genuinely have had this feeling since it happened that the worlds gonna end pretty soon. Even if its not through terrorism, maybe by nature. I read in the newspaper recently that whenever Yellowstone erupts again, itll destroy the world! And its been predicted its gonna happen soon.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:38
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
> And i think it did happen at 11:30 because my (ex) boyfriend
> finished
> work at 3:30 and the planes had already crashed before i met with
> him..just to clear some stuff up!
> ******
> Actually the first plane hit around half one in the afternoon and the
> other one around half an hour (ish) later. I remember cos I saw the
> second one hit live on the TV.

I did a check up, one of the planes hit at 2.03 pm (GMT). But I thought that was the first plane.
I've no idea what the actual tiems were. I thought it was something closer to about 12pm, as I was on the Napster Chat Rooms at the time, and I thought they had been empty at the time, so I acted like an penis going "Haha, they're all gone now then" then I found out they hadn't been. And that 5000 were suspected dead (the total ended up lower, but that was the suspected number, originally), I went downstairs, saw it on TV, and cried. Not becasue of what had happened, but more becasue I was laughing at making fun about it.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:33
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I remember the day distinctly. It was my fifth day at secondary school, the first Tuesday. We started the previous Wednesday, so I was completing my first week. As I got on the bus, I heard a couple of ladies saying something about America but didn't pick up on anything particular. I got off the other end at about 3:40, where my Dad walked me home (did so for the first couple of weeks, bless) and told me on the Bridge how there had been some incident and how he was trying to make sense of it. He's been to the Twin Towers before you see, so he was in real shock. So I remember where I was that day and what I was doing, I would have been in Home Economics when the planes went in to the Towers.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I was at school, and i was walking home with my friend, and i popped in his house for a second to pick up a CD, and his mum was crying watching the TV, and i saw it on the news.
Must of been about 4:05.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:27
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> I was watching it on the tele in our little study room at school.
>
> My mate laughed and said it gave "new meaning to the wall street
> crash".

It's sick but that's funny.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:22
Doing nowt at home.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:02
Regular
"\\"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> No the 911 ha.

-_-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.