GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where were you on 9/11?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I was on holiday in Florida. We were due to fly back to the UK on September 11th just before it happened. What was really strange is we were about to leave the villa when my mom said she forgot something, she was taking ages as women do... so I decided to put the TV on, and seconds later we saw the plane just fly into the second building. If we hadnt gone back into the house & turned the TV on, we would have been stranded at the airport, luckily for us the villa owners let us stay there for a week extra free of charge. The flight home was probably the worst experience of my life, we had one of the first flights out of the USA, and I crapped myself cos there were a lot of suspicious looking asian men boarding the plane.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I was on holiday in Florida. We were due to fly back to the UK on September 11th just before it happened. What was really strange is we were about to leave the villa when my mom said she forgot something, she was taking ages as women do... so I decided to put the TV on, and seconds later we saw the plane just fly into the second building. If we hadnt gone back into the house & turned the TV on, we would have been stranded at the airport, luckily for us the villa owners let us stay there for a week extra free of charge. The flight home was probably the worst experience of my life, we had one of the first flights out of the USA, and I crapped myself cos there were a lot of suspicious looking asian men boarding the plane.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:10
Regular
"For One Night Only"
In Year Ten of school. It happened when I was in maths. But I didn't hear anything until I got home.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
You know you've just set yourself up to be slated for being "racist" dont you?
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Puddleface wrote:
> and I crapped myself cos
> there were a lot of suspicious looking asian men boarding the plane.

What you actually mean is that you saw a few Asian men board the plane, which OBVIOUSLY automatically equals: OMFG TERRORIST!!
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
tigamilla wrote:
> You know you've just set yourself up to be slated for being
> "racist" dont you?

Haha, so true.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:12
I see a lot of suspicious white men all the time. I even saw a group attack an old lady once.

I just got home from college.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:13
"period drama"
Oh dear.
Edit expected in: 10, 9, 8 ...

Hurry, hurry.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I was sitting in a DT class, the first day back from school when my head of DT came running in the room shouting 'You'd best come watch this on TV now lads'. We went out the classroom into the main DT bit and there was a TV with pictures what had happened.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:15
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Oh dear.
> Edit expected in: 10, 9, 8 ...
>
> Hurry, hurry.

Oh, don't worry, two girls helped her out afterwards.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Actually no, I saw a hell of a lot of asian men boarding the plane, I suppose they wanted to get out of the country incase they got killed by someone. Im not being racist, its just that all the men on the 9/11 crashes ust happened to be asian. Anyway, racism happens, get over it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.