GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"911"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 14:11
Why there no posts remembering 911?

:(
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Azul wrote:
> It wasn't part of the argument.
>
> It was me expressing my despair.

Same
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It wasn't part of the argument.

It was me expressing my despair.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Azul wrote:
> Aaaaah, so Flock, the gay X on the end of your name is to show respect
> for the loss of thousands of lives, and to show your sympathy?

I'd add that it was bit more than lives, people die every day and sympathy is the wrong word, i was more dissappointed with the way things have gone since.

> Firstly, how was I supposed to magically know that?

The tag and this topic should have made it obvious, i think others got it, it wasn't done for the approval of anyone, i knew full well i would get criticism and that was the only reason to object when i was asked.

> And secondly - oh dear oh dear.

Ah thats a great argument, i must remember to use it sometime, still the focus on a single letter over the subject, oh dear oh dear
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> ... In case the hint wasn't subtle enough, I'm talking about religion - the root of most of
> the worlds problems, both directly and indirectly ...

RACIST!!!!

Oh, wait ... that's not the word.

HOMOPHOBE!!!!

Damn, that's not it either ... *thinks* ... oh, yeah:-

GENIUS!!!!!
Sun 12/09/04 at 11:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† §agdiyeV - i salute you. no point me posting my more indepth thoughts on this subject really because i'd just be repeating you.

well said sir.
Sun 12/09/04 at 09:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Aaaaah, so Flock, the gay X on the end of your name is to show respect for the loss of thousands of lives, and to show your sympathy?

Firstly, how was I supposed to magically know that?
And secondly - oh dear oh dear.
Sun 12/09/04 at 02:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Arnie's cool, anyway "I'll be back" when someone next posts something lol.
Sun 12/09/04 at 02:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Hey!
>
> Don't you talk about Arnie like that.

I would have added sexist and homophobic for him as well, here's a question for you though, who would you rather have as president, Arnold or George ?
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:54
Regular
Hey!

Don't you talk about Arnie like that.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:52
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think this one in particular is Money, Religion and Racism and i'm not sure whats fuelling what, i get your apathy and it's easy to take that option but i'd rather do what i can, no matter how little or insignificant, i think i could easily blame voter apathy in America for voting in that racist, money obcessed, suit wearing monkey into the worlds most important job, and why did they vote him in, because he's entertaining, i wouldn't care if it didn't affect the rest of us, unfortunatly it does.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.